For AstroFlux related discussion
#72688 by Oxy Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:46 am
Currently, my favorite is TehZcourge. He's been helping me farm and teaching me the ropes a LOT! He's also the reason I play the game! Who's yours?
#72851 by Martin E Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:05 pm
Awww, I'm touched.....but the punkin deserves the credit..............punkins make you a nicer person.............punkins make the world a sunnier place................and if somehow a glitch gives the punkin super powers I'll murder the lot of you !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooops, did i type that last bit out loud ?
#73049 by ladelag Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:50 pm
Well, i have several favorites. I admire these players either because they are nice, good players, always giving advices, always helping others, helping to keep the peace or a combination of all:

Martin, dales, valorius, bpete, myorum, hatte, draconis, luibis, comet, baba, barracuda, arceus, lapalme, porridge, srauls1, lobox, miguelito, geek, uber, drn, gamberox... forgive me if i'm forgetting someone, but as you can see, i admire a lot of players :)

Whatever you do, don't fly into the sun.
#73070 by GuestNINJAS Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:57 am
I feel mentally destroyed because my name is nowhere in your lists

Nahh, just kidding. I just suck at being nice to people I admit.

EDIT : Oopsies! Well my favorite players right now (and always were) KaleSplat, SirAl aka TheSurgeon? Reflection_geek (which I helped a lot and now literally destroys me anytime he wants to..)

Well there are much more but I forgot names since I haven't played for 1/4 of a year.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73178 by Chris22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:47 am
TheSupreme wrote:TheSilent. This guy can take anything and turn it into a super weapon.

Well that's sad I was hoping you were going to say me.