For AstroFlux related discussion
#72597 by Zhi Yuan Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:07 am
It's been more than 5 years, everyone.

Why don't you developers give the first 100 players a new ship(whichever they can choose from, whether or not it's only obtainable in a certain system...)?

I'd appreciate it.
I'm getting outdated :P :D

I'm not gone. I'm watching you.

-Duncan Idaho - 2374689
VEGA Conflict
https://www.kixeye.com/game/vegaconflict/home/
#72615 by BrianN Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:51 pm
TheSpark wrote:no ships for supermouk

Id think you'd be nicer to Kale after all the things he did for you.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#72623 by Bellatrix Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:31 pm
This was acutally mentioned to me from some of my clan members, that for each year you play this game you should earn something, a special ship or weapon of some sorts.

I like that idea, any thoughts from the community on this?

In my world the weapon/ship is not "op" in any way but is still something that sticks out and is above average.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#72648 by Jpsi Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:49 am
Yes it would be nice.

It has already been proposed in suggestion, I don t remember where.

Each year, a unique special ship with a small star on it (or mulitple star depending on the nb of years). Or let the player chose on ship in his inventory, and you get an epic version of it (5% stronger for instande? Or just an epic skin).

#72664 by Martin E Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 pm
Noooooooooooooooo !! Dont remind me how long i've been playing, or go the whole hog and tell me how many hours I've spent here. How many books I haven't read, how many terrible films i've missed, how many walks in the moonlight under the olde oak tree that I haven't done, how much blood pressure medication I've gone through trying to get that third elusive pod, how many times i've been nearly at Arg for daily and then been struck down by the evil disconnect demon (repeat the blood pressure medication for that one) .. Leave me in the kind, warm comfort of my ignorance
#72665 by Cota Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:42 pm
I think it's a lovely idea! For us folks who have played for years, it's a nice compliment :D

Cota, also known as Titanium, level 107 space pilot.
#72667 by bolbi Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:18 pm
Hmm... Well despite the people who'd react like Martin, it wouod be nice to have some way of knowing how long you've been playing. Like I think I created my account like 3-4 years ago but I honestly can't remember. Would be nice to have some of those play time stats, and see just how much time I've actually wasted on this game :P

On the reward I'd say like a reskin of some ship would be cool. You know something like the Aurora ships, something like a reskined Dmat or Juggernaut that kind of thing.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#72685 by Bellatrix Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:23 am
I would agree but adding 5% to a ships bonus for each year, would give some people a 25% bonus at this stage, a bit to much?

2% each year would make it more fair, but still a very very small ammount of people would get 10% stronger than they are today.

#72933 by Martin E Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:36 am
20 ordinary pods, 1000 flux, 2 rare pods, 1 legendary pod and the tune of happy birthday follows your ship for 24 hours.................and possibly your engine shoots rainbows / multicolour stars for the same period.
A present with no further benefits and a tune that means you will stay playing when you should be blowing out candles and getting socks
#72947 by Bellatrix Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:46 am
lol

#73076 by TheShredder Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 pm
you guys are so noob friendly.

TheSurgeon
#73082 by SawYourHand Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:36 pm
they should get a free Astro Lance!

Astrolance