For AstroFlux related discussion
#73305 by Shieldity Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 pm
TheShredder wrote:you guys are so noob friendly.

My god you're still here.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73997 by Zhi Yuan Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 am
Bellatrix wrote:I would agree but adding 5% to a ships bonus for each year, would give some people a 25% bonus at this stage, a bit to much?

2% each year would make it more fair, but still a very very small ammount of people would get 10% stronger than they are today.

Didn't say I wanted a bonus or something. I just want something exclusive.

I'm not gone. I'm watching you.

-Duncan Idaho - 2374689
VEGA Conflict
https://www.kixeye.com/game/vegaconflict/home/
#74002 by bolbi Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:56 pm
Since you brought the post back up, I was thinking a reskined old ship that has more customizable colors.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74007 by Bellatrix Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:31 pm
bolbi wrote:Since you brought the post back up, I was thinking a reskined old ship that has more customizable colors.

That would be nice, or any ship of yoru choice with more color options, one to choose each year?

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74031 by Simontuti Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 pm
TheShredder wrote:you guys are so noob friendly.

What is your problem romanian guy? What you just wrote tells us how you brag by being a very high level (you obsessively played Astroflux) and how cruel you are. And when you are so you could get hated or get karma.

BLUE HAWKS ELITE will thrive with each new day.
#74035 by bolbi Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:15 pm
Pretty sure he was saying that to the suggestion of giving old players a slight stat upgrade over other players, the like an extra 5% of stats to a ship of your choice thing. I don't think he meant in general, though I don't speak for him so who knows.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"