For AstroFlux related discussion
#72564 by traf Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:44 am
Do NOT make me clean up necrobumping. Especially when it's 14 distinct posts from FIVE YEARS AGO.

So congrats, SawYourHand, you win a prize. Don't make me spend 25 minutes of my life cleaning up after you ever again.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#72592 by traf Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:45 pm
And don't make an account just to troll by necrobumping.

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75535 by SupaDupaMart Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:00 pm
Necrobump? is that just bring old posts back to the top by replying to them? Cause I don't see any issue with that specifically. Unless it's done to a lot. What happened
#75537 by TheDupieMC Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:35 am
Haha, glad to see that traf is still a funny mod :)

Dupie is my name
I am not one to blame
These rhymes may be lame
But I cannot be tamed!
#75538 by BrianN Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:55 am
SupaDupaMart wrote:Necrobump? is that just bring old posts back to the top by replying to them? Cause I don't see any issue with that specifically. Unless it's done to a lot. What happened

A) Its pointless
B) Its confusing, you think you may have missed a conversation
C) It can dredge up old drama
D) Its pointless
E) Its pointless

Oh, and also, its just rude and childish.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75541 by traf Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:31 am
:roll:

Necrobumps a post to ask why I was ranting about necrobumping . . .

― William Howard Taft
#75544 by Bellatrix Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:57 pm
I will lock this now since the message was received

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux