For AstroFlux related discussion
#74113 by SawYourHand Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:12 am
bolbi wrote:
SawYourHand wrote:
bolbi wrote:It means remove the "increase hitbox size by 33%" in the level 3 and 6 upgrades IIRC right now Lance hitboxes are much bigger than they appear visually

or increase the sprite sizes by the exact same amount

That's a possibility, however it says fix the bugged "hitboxes" which implys to me that the hitboxes would be changed and not the sprites

well its not exactly a bug but more like a unfinished feature tho and honestly removing the hitbox increase would be too insane of a debuff along with whats planned already xD may as well remove the dot entirely and make it do only direct damage at that point

Astrolance
#74119 by bolbi Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:59 pm
@TheScythe
Care to try and clarify the stuff with Astro Lances and hitboxes?

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74146 by McPwny Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:30 am
Teleport Device:
Increase cooldown by 20%
OR disable teleporting while shielded

Vindicator Teleporter:
Reduce power use tech to 50%
Increase cooldown to 7 seconds
OR disable all teleporting while shielded, and shielding while charging teleport

why not add a minimum cast time? push button instant evasion is practically the definition of "minimum skill weapon"

[PURPLE!]
#74195 by Silent__Death Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:26 pm
Orbiter:
Increase base speed to 50%
Let it explode with an EF upon death
I like the idea with the explosion upon death a lot

Maybe that could be a fun et??? like if you ef stomp somebody you get ef backed :D :mrgreen:

Every death is way to loud these days.....
#74220 by The_Grudge Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:48 am
TBH i think we need a new crystal with the shadow and Gh being released the crystal i s worthless maybe a new 5k+ crystal like ship idk what do you guys think?

And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Ships for you under general discussion will be added daily ;)!!!!
#74222 by bolbi Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:05 am
:lol: start using a Crystal and now he wants a better version to use, picky picky (jokingly)

That honestly to me sounds not doable at this point, the fact is Crystal as a 2200 Flux ship, is IMO just out of the range of competing decently with the more end game ships. So to be talking about something Crystal like that costs as much as a Judi the thing would need to be WAY overpriced compared to that of the current Crystal. Cause a glass cannon ship is a glass cannon ship, it can't have much more hp or shield than what Crystal has currently and be stronger, or as strong, in other areas like damage speed and cowldown as well.

Honestly as much as I'd love to use that kind of ship, it's not a very easy to figure out balance to have high damage and decent Defence with that. So I'd say I don't want them making that, or rather I want other updates first than they can think about ships again.

P.S. I don't have those two ships so it doesn't matter that they are "better" than Crystal, cause to me Crystal is The bestest ship ever :P

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74228 by Bellatrix Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:48 am
You have vulture and ravenger as alternatives to crystal with more hp/shield and some other stats. Shadow is the also a crystal type of ship, what more do you want?

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74255 by The_Grudge Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 am
I do agree with bolbi but i want a crystal high end so same 1,1,1,1 stats but like 300% to all and 50% more rof

Of a demon in my view.

#74272 by McPwny Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:46 pm
The_Grudge wrote:I do agree with bolbi but i want a crystal high end so same 1,1,1,1 stats but like 300% to all and 50% more rof

300% all damage..... 70% rate of fire...
what could you possibly need ALL THAT DAMAGE for???

[PURPLE!]
#74286 by Bellatrix Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:55 pm
McPwny wrote:
The_Grudge wrote:I do agree with bolbi but i want a crystal high end so same 1,1,1,1 stats but like 300% to all and 50% more rof

300% all damage..... 70% rate of fire...
what could you possibly need ALL THAT DAMAGE for???

To make nuke decent :)

#74330 by Myorum Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:43 pm
Ah lol.
With such values I'd migrate my Nox setup on it, and then all complain about getting roasted by
high refire, high damage spores. Or just give me a onehit weapon. With 360° autoaim.
Would be easier, lol.

But I like Supremes comment. Add a little bit of Cooldown bonus.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#74377 by The_Grudge Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:56 am
@Bellatrix what do you thing my health arts suck so if i get fast enough high damage i can kill you :D think of it 5 million + dps lwg or 300% corro spore OMG it would be amazing for us who dont wanna farm arts :L

Of a demon in my view.

#74382 by Bellatrix Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:16 am
The_Grudge wrote:@Bellatrix what do you thing my health arts suck so if i get fast enough high damage i can kill you :D think of it 5 million + dps lwg or 300% corro spore OMG it would be amazing for us who dont wanna farm arts :L

As long as that ship has a cap of 10k shield/hp as max it can have those values :)

#74392 by BrianN Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:29 pm
TheScythe wrote:Welcome to July, Fluxers!

Welcome to November, fluxers!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke