For AstroFlux related discussion
#75550 by 3ace Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:58 pm
Seven months later since the original post. TheScythe hasn't posted here since September.

Ever hear the term "wag the dog"?

BrianN called it in November. It's a distraction from the lack of new content and updates. Nerd out on ship stats and what might change, meanwhile nothing changes.

Welcome to February...
#75556 by Bellatrix Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:13 pm
This is not a joke, we still have intentions to bring this to life, we have come a lot further in the discussions but we still need to time to summarize and finalize everything.

The intention is to bring this to life.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75559 by Bellatrix Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Monohelix wrote:How do you bring something back which is dead?

I am not sure where you are going the changes have been discussed and written down, the next step is to test them in a test server, tweak and then implement...

If your reply is the general rant about the game being dead, create a thread in of-topic for that and discuss it there.

#75560 by Nightsky Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:06 am
Bellatrix, those words and promises are losing their value. That you don't understand that yourself is a mystery to me. But perhaps it would help to put your orange glasses beside for a bit and reply to comments a bit more realistically. Constantly talking this game good and making empty promises doesn't help. This thread hasn't had been updated in a long time... Of course people start to lose their hope for it. Natural and understandable reaction.

#75561 by McPwny Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:20 pm
will you two stop being so dramatic?

obviously people think this is a dead thread, and there is certainly no dialogue here. would it hurt to inform theese people and make the results of the testing public, or the testing itself public? because as far as everyone is concerned there is no such thing to speak of.

[PURPLE!]
#75562 by mt10kardans Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:45 pm
Lol.
Hope is lost long time ago. This thread function only as wish thread. And now i want be heavy beaten by this thread to make me horably wrong. Make smart guns reduce 75% damage, vindi reduce 50% armor and remove tp, noobtron lose ias et, judi light remove all burn, tanker and judi lose 50% speed. I chalange this thread. Come at me balance and break my arrogant attitude!
#75843 by BrianN Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:00 am
...yet you are the one who keeps necrobumping it...

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75899 by The_Grudge Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:57 am
Waiting for preliminary balance update notes revised 100x cause devs so afk

And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Ships for you under general discussion will be added daily ;)!!!!
#76205 by McPwny Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:17 pm
actually you know what? forget everything on this list all that needs to be done is double all teleport cast time and make no hardened shields while teleporting and vice verca. then take damage debuff and lower the maximum debuff amount on players and just like that 80% of the worst aspects of this game will be over.

[PURPLE!]
#76206 by Bellatrix Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:24 pm
McPwny wrote:actually you know what? forget everything on this list all that needs to be done is double all teleport cast time and make no hardened shields while teleporting and vice verca. then take damage debuff and lower the maximum debuff amount on players and just like that 80% of the worst aspects of this game will be over.

You want to pvp with less hp? :)