For AstroFlux related discussion
#71621 by JohnnyD Tue May 30, 2017 5:11 pm
Forgive me if i am posting it on wrong section but my previous thread http://forum.astroflux.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12081 haven't received much attention let alone any help from devs etc and i ran out of patience.
My query is that i got banned from kongregate and hence unable to access Astroflux. My flux, progress is all locked away hence i request if devs can transfer my account to other platform of there choice.
#75788 by JohnnyD Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:16 pm
All right, if devs cant port my account to other site how about i make another account on same site kongregate and ask user id of both account to be swapped ? That way i kongregate would not lose its user and at the same time it will prevent me from starting from scratch all over again.

PS:Sorry for necrobump but better than making new thread all together.
#75789 by traf Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:59 pm
wow, necrobump :shock:

You're right though, a necrobump was better than making a whole new post.

As to your question . . . i have no idea. You should just ask the kongregate people, that kind of question is more their jurisdiction i think.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75796 by JohnnyD Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:05 pm
traf wrote:As to your question . . . i have no idea. You should just ask the kongregate people, that kind of question is more their jurisdiction i think.

Actually i already made devs from other game(Redshift) to swap my account with other dummy account by id a year ago and till this date kong never prompted me or devs about that action.
#75797 by traf Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:49 pm
Well that’s not how it works with astroflux. Ask kongregate.

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75817 by Smeagol Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
They transfered all paid for flux to another account for the biggest, most malicious hacker ever in this game so, maybe if you paid for flux ask for that.
But they seem to like hackers here, people with far greater skills than the people whom developed the game are liked and even asked to mentor people here, stupid is as stupid does!
a hackers only goal is to exploit, not develop people here to stop them.
thats it period

Smeagol...
#75819 by BrianN Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:57 pm
...except that the paid for flux wasnt paid for by the hacker...the devs were only too happy for that revenue stream.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75886 by traf Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:56 am
traf wrote:Well that’s not how it works with astroflux. Ask kongregate.

― William Howard Taft