For AstroFlux related discussion
#76389 by Bellatrix Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:13 pm
Primiano wrote:the new best he art

nice

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76390 by Myorum Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:59 pm
On behalf of TheDodger:

Up to date till here.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#76556 by Peter2 Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:04 pm
"Killer" got a 113 and a 103 rof.
#76565 by Bellatrix Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:33 pm
Peter2 wrote:"Killer" got a 113 and a 103 rof.

No screens no mention...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76649 by kidbanjobaby Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:06 am
Um, is this for just one art or with all of them combined?
#76650 by kidbanjobaby Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 am
GrayBeard wrote:Image

PS(The all resist line is probably more powerful as this screen shot was taken before they made 75+ all resist line show their true number i will try to get a better screen shot)

Approximate stats: 129 ENERGY resist,121 CORROSIVE resist, 113 KINETIC resist. average of 113% all resist

The thing is, that in 2018, there is no potential number, so there will be the level number, then under it will be the "strength" which I THINK might be the potential. But I once had a level 4 art will only 1 strength so I don't think strength is potential. :)
#76798 by Primiano Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:59 am

i don't have many arts left to upgrade so i started upgrading the kin resist arts...this got the 3rd place, i think the second one can be ever greater(with the right ups...)
#76805 by Myorum Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:27 pm
@Peter2
Like Bella said, without a screen as proof I cant add Killers arts, sorry.

@kidbanjobaby
This is for single stats of a single art, though all dmg/resist and single dmg/resist will be added up respectively.
Also, I have no idea how old Greybeards post is that you quoted, but even added up its way weaker than the top 3.
And no, potential isnt measured by an arts strength, but instead by its level.
The strength of an art will usually not go much past its level when you upgrade it.
Unfortunately, theres no guarantee the strength will reach its level, because that depends on other factors too.
Arts values follow a certain "balance" as far as I can tell and wont go up much once its reached.

And last but not least an art of mine:

Up to date till here.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread