For AstroFlux related discussion
#74454 by Myorum Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:32 pm
Wow.
I have never seen an art with 5 lines of the same stat.
Now imagine that would have reached strength 150+...

Up to date till here.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#74566 by McPwny Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:52 pm
please put my name in purple
Attachments
HPart.jpg
HPart.jpg (38.86 KiB) Viewed 1594 times

[PURPLE!]
#74615 by Luibis Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:41 pm
Image idk 17.9 or 18%
#74629 by Myorum Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:14 pm
U got lucky Pwny, u got ur colour.

I used 18%, because the game obviously rounds up.
So this value is closer to the correct one than 17.9%.

Posted on behalf of castigamatti:

And here's something from myself:

Up to date till here.

Best Arts-Thread
#75688 by wwers Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:03 pm
Now...I realize I’m reviving a thread but...
I personally think there should be a section for the best health% WITH convert(and for sheild)
It shouldn’t be regarded as highly as the other arts since this would come down to being strictly combos.
But honestly I think it would be interesting to see how good peoples’ converts are...even if it’s a combo.

Edit-If you’re gonna why not do this with the other modifiers, it’s because it would be too specific. Say for example, best kin% with convert....that’s too specific, and quite rare if you ask me. But for something like best health% with convert or best shield% with convert , it’s a lot more common. For sure.

"You're a weeb."
"No I just like watching anime"
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"
#75698 by McPwny Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 pm
i would agree, exept that you would need 2 entries for each art, and could'nt really declare "top 3" if this one has higher hp, but that one is a better convert.

exept for maby net hp/shield gain, but how could you compare this across accounts and ships?

[PURPLE!]
#75708 by BrianN Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:52 pm
As the originator of this thread, I thought of such a thing, but Pwny's concerns were mine as well...whats the proper % for Sh2HP? Also, people wanted combo arts (IAS% and EneDam%) but again, best is a subjective measure. The game was also much more vibrant back then too, and keeping up with the first couple of pages (due to the lack of multiple sources of info) made doing much more really cumbersome.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75712 by wwers Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:08 pm
I guess....a reference would do? I believe what I was getting at was a full 100% convert, but then again saying thats the best type of convert is biased but...I guess you can use this as a reference of what might be good or not idk.

EDIT: I thought over this is and realized that this would be more complex than I thought

SO, what I thought was two groups

Health/Shield %
With convert- x<50% convert
With convert- x>%50

x being the health/shield of the art...

But again anything less than 75% convert is utterly useless to me....so again...idk
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Feast your eyes!
Capture.PNG (64.74 KiB) Viewed 1122 times

"You're a weeb."
"No I just like watching anime"
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"
#75996 by Myorum Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:28 pm
Well, I didnt answer till now because I assumed BrianN would do it, but yes, I share his concerns.
Adding combos, even if its just those few, makes measuring whats "good" rather hard.

I mean, for hp2sh: Are only 100% good? Or ones a bit lower too?
Not to mention how much more difficult that would be to answer for sh2hp.
So I would say its better to not add them to the list.

Now for a few more arts of myself:

Best Arts-Thread
#76021 by doginh Wed May 02, 2018 5:37 pm
Hi Myorum,

I would suggest to let people post combo arts lvl 125+ if in their opinion arts are good.

It can be sorted later in suitable manner on one of the pages.

May be it would be good to have another thread like BEST COMBO ARTS?

There are a lot of good combo arts so why not to share them?
#76023 by Myorum Wed May 02, 2018 6:39 pm
I'll consider it @doginh, but atm I have other things to do.

Up to date till here.

Best Arts-Thread
#76043 by BrianN Sun May 06, 2018 5:38 pm
doginh wrote:There are a lot of good combo arts so why not to share them?

Because how would you quantify them? Whats better? A 250% Health 18% IAS art or a 200% health 24% IAS art?
These rankings are quantifiable...what you are suggesting isnt. But you can make a thread asking people to post great arts...it just wont be a leaderboard.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76067 by Primiano Fri May 11, 2018 2:31 pm
2nd and 3rd best armor arts of the game and 3rd best rof
(those arts aren't mine, those are arts from Marc(Dark_Phoenix), he can't log on his acc here so he made a screen of them and gave it to me)
#76070 by doginh Fri May 11, 2018 7:08 pm
BrianN wrote:
doginh wrote:There are a lot of good combo arts so why not to share them?

Because how would you quantify them? Whats better? A 250% Health 18% IAS art or a 200% health 24% IAS art?
These rankings are quantifiable...what you are suggesting isnt. But you can make a thread asking people to post great arts...it just wont be a leaderboard.

Hi BrianN,

here is the link to post combo arts

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12632