For AstroFlux related discussion
#55111 by TURBODOG Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:24 am
Good luck. I offered free access to our teamspeak server, zero interest. AF is typing, typing is life.

Money is the root of all evil, but if you have no money, society will scorn you. The less evil you have, the less people will think of you. Welcome to hell.
#55168 by coolwaterdragon Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:43 am
TURBODOG wrote:Good luck. I offered free access to our teamspeak server, zero interest. AF is typing, typing is life.

well, discord you dont have to download or regiter to use :P

Lucernians

Breh I can't do signatures.
#55237 by Xticks Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 am
If you want to fuel it, make attractive events which can only be completed by using audio. For example a race where the destinations get announced outside chat. It's of course up to you whether you want to fill 5 alts with 50k cargo as the prize money ( :

If you make farming part of the contest, an entry fee if you will, you don't even have to do the farming yourself.

What you don't do can be a destructive force. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Failure: a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.
#76849 by traf Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:38 pm

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft