For AstroFlux related discussion
#73243 by ladelag Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Bellatrix wrote:
ladelag wrote:Like i've already said on a previous post, there's no reason to continuing with this "reward skill" direction for the next balance update, is not something WE the majority support and it's unfair to keep this direction only for one player personal point of view (could be more that one but still is not the majority).


I really dont see a majority saying that they want more auto aim heavy damage weapons in pvp, where did you see this? Is not the point for pvp to reward skill? Why not then just buff neutron, give it x2 longer range and x5 higher damage and let everyone go bananas?

ladelag wrote:Bella, i'm still waiting for an answer on the question i made about what will happen if we have an et that is going to be removed, i hope you have had the time to test it.


I have explained this, when the test server with these changes gets released I will answer you, we have no possibility to test this right now.


And where did you see that i wrote "majority saying that they want more auto aim heavy damage weapons in pvp"?

I think first you need to read my post where i talked about rewarding skills and which is what i was talking about on the qoute you made me:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12193&start=420

As you can see, if you continue with this direction you will severly affect PvE, new players and what you call "not skilled" players outside PvP. I'm not making this up, is a reality. That's what i was talking about not buffing autoaim weps, i've never supported buff nor neutron or any wep except algae nova for the same reasons nuke launcher is going to be buffed.

Since the beginning of this thread, a big number of players had talked about either of placing JUST PvP nerfs or have showed concerns about how some nerfs proposed will affect unfairly all the rest of players in PvE even for weps like psg or neutron x. Even if they didn't say explicitily the words "reward skills", from these comments you can safetly say that they are not much concerned about how fair is a wep outside PvP.

That's why i've been mainly suggesting PvP penalties, because i'm truly concerned about how unfair will be these changes for all the players outside PvP.

"Why not then just buff neutron, give it x2 longer range and x5 higher damage and let everyone go bananas?"

Bella, i demand more respect from you. That comment of yours makes me look like i've been suggesting stupid things, i (like many of us) have been trying to do what is fair with everybody and i don't think any of my suggestions have been that crazy and stupid like how you are making fun of me... more important, doesn't matter if my suggestions were like that, no one has the right to make me look like you just did and you have to remember that you have to put an example for all, you are a mod so...

@bolbi and @myo, i will reply you guys soon. i didn't have had the time to even play but in advanced i want to thank you guys for the corrections and for helping me understand better and more.

Whatever you do, don't fly into the sun.
#73245 by Bellatrix Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 am
If you feel offended by what I wrote I think we have a language barrier going on...

I qouted you on what you said and argued using your own argument. Apparently I missunderstood you since you were refering to anohter post, I have now read it, you dont want to nerf PSG and then only add PVP penelties on all weapons so that pve is unaffected, this to make sure the "weaker" players can survive.

This is one of the hardest parts of a rebalance like this, how a weapon affects a lvl 150 with great arts is easy for most of us to test, we are at that stage. How it affects a lvl 40 with bad arts is a bit harder.

But the fact is you are lvl 1-100 for a very short time of this game compared to 100-150. At lvl 100 with ships like blade you can farm enough lvl 90+ arts to make yourself strong enough for bloobs or vosran.

What enemies requires you to have a strong PSG?

How do you expect us to balance new content when there are weapons in pve that are so overpered they make the new content a walk in the park? Today you can see people solo exe/zhersis in under 1 min, is that not saying to you that something is wrong? Just a 1,5 years ago soloing exe without death was almsot impossible or something only a handfull could do.

A solution for the hp/shield build talk we have/had. Make it so that armor also affects dot/burn type of damage.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#73246 by AstralWalker Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 pm
Another idea that i think that should be implemented in this next update is the removal of the level penalty in Vorsran clan instance. I'm noticing many players farming Vorsran and i think that the clans could gain with this option.
If no one use the clan instances, so why do they even exist?
#73252 by BrianN Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:08 am
Clan instances became a big thing when there was about 2x the activity that there is now...it was pretty much impossible to farm Fulz or Vors in pvp without a griefer making your time hell. But now its much less important...if we get rid of the CI penalty, than noone will be in PvP. Keep as is.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#73253 by ladelag Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:34 am
I want to ask an apollogy because i made a mistake on my previous post in which i was giving my opinion about the weps on the 5th version of this update. Was on the part of pirayas, appart from the shake thing i read "make them novable" when in reality is non-novable if they are shakeable. Now i see that i was wrong, but I still have the question about how the shake ability will work.

@bolbi, thanks for your numerical examples on those weps, they have helped me a lot to understand the changes and to think better of more suggestions.

psg

After reading myorum's suggestion and both of yours, i like the last you made:

Reduce base Rof by 50%
Increase base Focus rate by 100% to compensate
Increase base damage by 100% to compensate
Reduce range tech from 75% to 40%
Add kinetic base option

I think this way will nerf psg enough for stop being OP in PvP and will keep it very decent on PvE, if i use psg in fulzar and vorsran the only enemies i kill with it are bombers and i also use it to leech from spawners. I think that way it could be used also with % arts which is great, so this seems fine to me, but not sure about what others think of it.

cl

I like what myorum and bolbi had suggested, this way cl also will stop being OP in PvP. And the dot et increase also sounds good to make it more aviable for % arts.

PvP penalty of 40%
Increase dot tech from 35% to 60%

EF

Now i understand what you mean by adding the projectiles tech, but i'm still not sure about it. I've been hitted from lvl 100-110 EF users with some of its area far to the center and it has tooked away from me around 100k of hp, now, this players that didn't had decent arts. For players that have between 1 mil to 3 mil of damage that means nothing even with the currently proposed changes.

I'm still thinking that the base damage increase proposed is extremely unfair in PvE for the other rest of other weps. Also i think that if the EF user wants to debuff the energy resistance then he should use a dif wep for that or use the et it already has. Why not reduce EF base damage? that way i think it would stop being the most broken wep of the game. The main use i've seen for on PvE is for killing exec in a few secs, and as bella has exposed in a previous post, the idea of the update is not to make the PvE game easier so i don't understand why give it a PvE buff.

Add projectiles tech
Don't reduce the AOE
Increase power use 200%
Increase reloadTime 30%
Reduce pvp damage by 50%
Reduce base damage by 70%
Remove its base energy resistance debuff
Increase energy resistance debuff et from 15% to 35% to compensate

The maths i'm doing in my head tells me that EF users will still be capable of doing damage in mil numbers even without the base energy res debuff et, but i'm not really sure about it. What do you think guys? I think this way EF will stop being so broken and so OP but still will be one of the most powerful weps to use both in PvE and PvP.

particle gun

Bolbi, i like your suggestions for particle gun:

Reduce attack speed tech from 40% to 25% (or 35%)
Base RoF reduced by 25%
Increase base damage by 25%
And change burn tech to compensate.

I'm just worried about reduce the base rof of it because low lvls pass through hard times to upgrade weps to lvl 6 and for upgrading et's. Couldn't be better to reduce more the attack speed tech for the equivalent of what you are suggesting of the base rof? so low lvl wouldn't be affected.

Photons and teeth

Well, it seems that indeed these two weps are similar because they are getting similar nerfs. I like what myorum has suggested:

Remove attack speed tech
Reduce burn tech to 500%
Remove damage penalty from Projectiles ET

The damage received from projectiles wouldn't be much because of the spread, it would be pretty rare if the teeth/photon user could hit you with all the projectiles, he would need to be extremely close to you and in that case you would have more chances to kill him before he kills you.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Bella:

"If you feel offended by what I wrote I think we have a language barrier going on..."

Now you are saying that i didn't got you because i'm not english speaker? Let me explain to you what happened:

When you said "Why not then just buff neutron, give it x2 longer range and x5 higher damage and let everyone go bananas?" Your argument was made by two kinds of fallacies, one called fallacy of straw man and the other called fallacy appeal to ridicule. Let me give you the links for this so you can read and understand what i'm talking about:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule

Maybe you didn't noticed what you were doing, but by telling me that you were making my argument the object of a joke and causing your comment had the effect of ridiculing me. You didn't fought my argument by valid propositions, you were making a vulnerable and false imitation of my argument so that way it created a false illusion to "beat" my argument. It's not a language barrier, it's pure logic...

So yes, i demand more respect from you when you are ridiculing me.

"you dont want to nerf PSG and then only add PVP penelties on all weapons so that pve is unaffected, this to make sure the "weaker" players can survive."

huh?? First, read this:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12193&start=450

In the last post i made of my weps's opinion i never said i don't want psg nerfed. I was talking about choose either only to reduce its attack speed or to reduce its base leech, not both for the reasons i explained on that post. I agreed with the rest of psg changes, maybe you got confussed because i wrote "So choose only one of those two options to nerf" but i was just talking about those two nerfs in specific, not to throw away the rest of the changes. But still, if that would have been the case, then how is it possible you are saying i don't want psg nerfed when i'm saying on that post that "choose one of those proposed changes"? Which means nerf one of those, please explain to me how is it that i don't want it nerfed when i'm voting for one nerf.

"What enemies requires you to have a strong PSG?"

Well, i've never said (again) that "i want to be able to kill enemies and that's why i want a strong psg". In fact, i don't want an OP psg. What i was saying on that post is to not affect low lvls/bad arts players with some of the nerfs suggested because those kind of players don't have a strong psg.

"Today you can see people solo exe/zhersis in under 1 min, is that not saying to you that something is wrong?"

Yeah, i know it: ppl killing exe in 20 secs, that's one of the reasons electro field should be severly nerfed no matter how good their +120 arts are. To kill exec in under a min you don't even need the best arts, you just need to have a seriously broken wep like EF. In the other hand, to be able to kill zhersis with cl in under one min, you need to farm for very good corro flat and rof arts for months (btw, this helps to maintain all those ppl playing the game for that long) which means those players have earned with hard work the ability to can kill zhersis in that time. But still, i'm not against nerfing cl.

"Just a 1,5 years ago soloing exe without death was almsot impossible or something only a handfull could do."

I'm not sure what you are saying with this. Then, all the current content should be hard? Starting since hyperion, should all the weps be super nerfed to the point of back then just because what happened like 5 years ago? I'm almost sure that this is not what you are implying, so please explain.

Whatever you do, don't fly into the sun.
#73260 by bolbi Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:41 am
@Ladelag

- EF
I'm not sure how you're doing the math for those EF suggestions you made. With the suggestions you made EF would do 15% of the damage it does now for PvP so I'm not sure if that's what you meant to say. I was thinking maybe you meant something like this

Add projectiles tech
Don't reduce the AOE
Increase power use 200%
Increase reloadTime 30%
Reduce pvp damage by 50%
Reduce base damage by 70 30%
Remove its base energy resistance debuff
Increase energy resistance debuff et from 15% to 35% to compensate

If that was what you meant then that's understandable to me as it means PvP damage would be 35% of what it is currently. Which I think would definitely nerf it, however I don't believe, even with how broken it seems to me, it needs a nerf to the ground, which is what both these sound like. I personally would like to see something like this for EF

Add projectiles tech
Don't reduce the AOE
Increase power use 200%
Increase reloadTime 30%
Reduce base damage by 20%
Reduce pvp damage by 25%
Increase energy resistance debuff et from 15%

To sum that up, doing similar to that other post since that seemed to somewhat make sense.

Again (xxx%) is for the PvP damage modifier in suggestions

Current EF
Level 6 = 100%
Direct Damage tech = 150%

Version 5 suggestion
Level 6 = 160% (80%)
Direct Damage tech = 240% (120%)

My suggestion I listed above
Level 6 = 80% (60%)
Direct Damage tech = 120% (90%)

I feel my way it would be a better fix as we can cut back the PvP damage nerf if it feels like that was to much, but I feel like EF is much to powerful as is is a bit much.

All of that is not mentioning the "Change it to a charge up weapon" idea. Which, IMO, would make a very good nerf for the problems most people have with it.

- TP + EF is way to quick and powerful.
     A uncharged EF could be as much as 50% as much as it is today

- EF is to easy to spam.
     Now you have to charge it to get good damage

- It's making certain parts of PvE far to easy.
     Now it is (as I gather it's supposed to be) working as intended, a One shot burst of destruction that takes time to get another big burst.

Honestly I'm still willing to try what is proposed in version 5 however I am firmly in favor of changing it to a charge-up weapon instead.

- PSG
Well the way I see it PSG really only became so good after the change to flat arts, which gave it huge potential with late game arts. That's not say that kind of potential is bad, however in PSG's case I think it should have very little potential to be much more than a support weapon. That was basically the thinking behind my suggestions. As I've said before I feel PSG should not take the role of damage dealer, even with very good arts, and if you do use it for damage, it should take you quite awhile to kill with.

- Particle Gun
Honestly I can't say I'm too sure on how it performs at lower levels, and much less understanding of it under weapon level 6. That being said I have a feeling that if 25% less RoF on a "Lazy man's gun" is going to make low level stuff to hard to kill then there's not much chance of that kind of player sticking around for long. Also remember I said increase the base damage to compensate, that, in my opinion, should be giving low levels enough compensation, as I doubt any of them have a ton of flat damage (I realize there's some from the ship but that's not much) and then some of the % damage they might have, which work better with a wider variety of weapons, would be a bit more beneficial than previously.

- Teeth and Photons
Again I personally think the projectiles tech is fine as is, currently, I fairly certain the penalty makes them 175% higher DPS than level 6 and it gives them a bit more spread. To me that seems fine as they alreadly have good DPS and are fairly long range. I'll say this I normally compare these 2 weapons to either Prisms or missiles of some type, which for the most part Prisms don't often break 1 million DPS and have much more spread, and most missiles being nova-able and getting maybe 500k DPS. However, at least for me, both Teeth and Photons have easily 1 million DPS, (normally around 1.5 million actually) if I go for projectiles tech, and even with the increased spread it's about the same spread as Prisms.

So in my opinion what is suggested in version 5 is fine with me, though I do believe just giving them around about 20% less PvP damage could nerf them properly without changing anything else.




Also glad those numbers were helpful :D , I honestly wasn't sure if it would just make it more confusing or not.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#73262 by Bellatrix Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:10 am
Lade to set things straight between us, I implied that there is a language barrier, the barrier is between both players, not one, I am not from an English speaking country myself.
You want to continue this you are more than welcome to PM me.

If there are more questions I can answer please do ask.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#73263 by Myorum Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:10 pm
@bolbi

The part about compensating increased reload time with higher power use was mainly directed to ladelag.

And I cant reach 1.5m dps, not to mention 2m dps with my Nox on Teeth. I currently have 1.186m.
And I often have the feeling that Smart Gun user even with much less dps kill as fast as Teeth.
Just because it hits so much better.
Therefore it could ! affect the dps stronger than thought if u have to use the Projectile ET.
So I thought it isnt needed that the ET itself adds a penalty too compared to RoF ET.

Photons/Teeth:
Remove attack speed tech
Reduce burn tech to 500%
Remove damage penalty from Projectiles ET

In general:

PSG:
Since u both see PSG mainly for healing, why not reduce its damage a good part but to compensate the lower leech add a huge buff to it? That way its as good as now with high damage for leech, just without high damage.

Reduce attackspeed tech to from 50% to 35%
Reduce range tech from 75% to 40%
Add kinetic base tech
Reduce base firerate by 50%
Increase leech to 80/120

Particle Gun:
I dont think this will work because the base damage is just too low to have an impact.
U would have to increase it at least 10 times to come somewhere near useful for % arts.
And flats would still be better than.

Reduce attack speed tech from 40% to 35%
Increase power cost 100% (or 50%)
Add PvP penalty of 30%

I still think something like this would be the best solution. And the easiest.

EF:
I wouldnt nerf EF that much either ladelag. I'm more on bolbis point of view there.
Though I would do it this way. Dont forget that increased reload time is already reducing the PvE damage.

Add projectiles tech
Don't reduce the AOE
Increase power use 200%
Increase reloadTime 30%
Reduce pvp damage by 40%

HF:
I dont want this go out of view so I mention it here too.
And till I get numbers from Scythe that convince me otherwise I'd nerf it stronger than currently suggested.

Increase base reloadTime by 30% from 50 to 65
Reduce specialBonus from 100% to 50%
Increase power cost by 30%
Add PvP penalty of 30%

Does a PvP penalty affect Burn/DoT? I'm not entirely sure.

Skill discussion:

I agree that weapons that are hard to use should have a good effect.
And that very easy usable weapons shouldnt be too strong.

But I also think that it still has to be balanced and u cant just rate a weapon based on a skill point of view.
Thats also a reason why several highly demanded changes still havent been fully applied to the update.
And why things that are fine like debuff times are reduced though no one agrees to that.

So yeah, I agree with u ladelag. Scythe should change his view on this things.
If this shall be a player's opinion based update the majority decides, not what the mods think.
Except they are part of the majority of course.

Ressources:

I got requested to post this here to add it to the update, though its not about weapons.
And I have to agree, some ressources are very hard to farm when u dont have access to Phase Crystals.
So I believe that this is pretty fair to ask for. This or something with a similar result.

Revert Bionic Queen's drops back to what it apparently was earlier, so that people can farm Plasma Fluids there.
I got told u got about 800 Fluids every 3 BQs, and also some Hydrogen Crystals at that time.

But in the end its about being able to give people a better spot to farm Plasma Fluids and Hydrogen Crystals earlier in the game.
I was lucky to have early access to Phase Crystals, but not everyone is. So that can be quite a pain to farm in an already farm intensive game.
Therefore it should be made a bit easier regarding these two ressources.
Last edited by Myorum on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#73264 by hugojmaia Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:20 pm
I guess we're back to the drawing board with EF since scythe doesn't seem willing to give it more of a 20% nerf for pvp.
It's looking like this and a lot of people are cringing:

Electro Field:
Add projectiles tech
Reduce AOE by 51%
Increase power use 200%
Increase reloadTime 30%
Increase base damage 60%
Reduce pvp damage by 50%

My suggestion to fix it then:
Electro Field:
Increase power use 500% (I've done some test fires with this on my blade, it uses 5 power at level 6 with +100% rof, the weapon has a 100% reduced power cost ET which will make some sense once the power usage is increased to this level)
Make it a chargeable weapon, 2 seconds charge time, uncharged damage is 50%, charged damage is 150%.
Make the weapon's range based on the charge as well, uncharged range at 50%, charged range at 150%.
Reduce pvp damage by 50% (Couple this with the uncharged damage and you get to the 75% pvp nerf that I discussed several pages ago. I seem to be the only one wanting the weapon to be nerfed this hard for pvp)
Give it a faster charging ET, reduces charge time to 1.5 seconds at 100. (This one will replace the improved attack speed tech on the weapon)
Add extra projectiles elite tech, +12 shots at 100, -12.5% damage per projectile will result in a 31.25% damage increase.

The orbiter's on death EF should be a fully charged one.

What do you people think about this one?
#73265 by BrianN Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:29 pm
hugojmaia wrote:What do you people think about this one?

Doesnt matter

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#73266 by Myorum Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:35 pm
If u reduce the damage per projectile only by 12.5% it will result in 75% more damage.
Doubled damage (200%) minus 12.5% gives 175%
or in other words: 87.5% x 2 = 175%

U would have to increase the penalty to 34.5% per projectile to get close to ur 31.25% overall damage bonus.
I'd suggest a penalty of 30% per projectile. DD ET 50% bonus, Projectile ET 40% bonus.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#73267 by hugojmaia Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:38 pm
Myorum wrote:If u reduce the damage per projectile only by 12.5% it will result in 75% more damage.
Doubled damage (200%) minus 12.5% gives 175%
or in other words: 87.5% x 2 = 175%

U would have to increase the penalty to 34.5% per projectile to get close to ur 31.25% overall damage bonus.
I'd suggest a penalty of 30% per projectile. DD ET 50% bonus, Projectile ET 40% bonus.

I'll leave it like this, I've talked with myorum ingame and he believed EF did 12 shots instead of 24.
Image
Last edited by hugojmaia on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#73269 by bolbi Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:18 pm
@Myorum

Teeth and Photons
I'll have to go back and see, maybe I was mistaking the numbers I gave for the DPS I got with a glassy build. Although I will say making it have no damage penalty for projectiles tech would make them the only ones with that no negative damage projectiles tech, wether that's a problem or not I don't know, just an observation.

PSG
I don't think increasing the leech would work, the point of the increase base damage is to try and keep it, relatively, the same for % damage builds but nerf all aspects of the flat art builds. Increasing the leech means that flat builds again will be a bit stronger because damage per hit will be better achieved with flat arts as it is now. Honetly I don't think it needs more leech than it has already for % builds.

A bit of background that I'm basing some of this is, when I was a level 70-ish, I used PSG for farming SF, I used to tank Monachus in my little crystal with like 100% attack speed and 150% corrosive damage (that's only from the ship) and I had at most a level one ET (I didn't have any ETs back then... ahhh... the noob days :lol: ) that alone was enough to let me just sit and hold down a button to kill 2-3 at once. It has only gotten slight buffs and the flat art change since that time, and the last time I upgraded PSG, been a few months now, I remember trying to make it a % PSG and it was about half as good as when I used flats, and I didn't have a corrosive flat over 1k at the time.

Particle Gun
I'm fairly certian it currently has a PvP damage reduction of 30% so maybe an increase to 50% reduction? (If it does 70% damage like I believe it does now, then a 30% reduction from that would be 51% reduced PvP damage.)

I do agree it would most likely be easier to just nerf the PvP damage and for that I like your suggestion Myorum

Reduce attack speed tech from 40% to 35%
Increase power cost 100% (or 50%)
Add PvP penalty of 30%

@hugojamia
That's a very interesting set of suggestions for EF, and I'd be definitely be behind that change as it does add the charge up mechanic to the weapon. Again just an observation, I would say that the different version from all other projectiles techs is something that stands out as odd, however I beileve that works as well, especially if we are worring about to many projectiles from the standard of doubling it.




Skill discussion
I for the most part agree with both Ladelag and Myorum. From what I've gathered and seen I'd say there is a whole other type of consumer for PvE, one that just wants a game they can play without to much worry all the time, so they don't care to much for balance cause they don't get killed by players. Basically I think we want you guys to understand that there are more customers than just us on the PvP side, and we are trying to think of them at the same time. That is why a lot of us just wanted PvP nerfs for the most part, because changing around weapons does mess with PvE stuff. I do try to keep these kinds of things in mind when I do my suggestions, but I won't lie and say I don't forget about PvE aspects often.

I think the big thing is that it's been pushed as a "skill" update, if that were truly the only thing happening you could go one of two routes with a meaning for this
A. Make everything perfectly balanced so that any "hard to use weapon" a "skilled" person uses could be considered OP, at which point it would become like adjusting every weapon to a set guidline.
OR
B. Change the obviously bad weapons with a buff (which isn't happening in high priority changes) and nerf all weapons "to easy to use"

Yes "skill" could be a very vague direction for this update, but underneathall the names it's just a balance update that is, at it's current direction, going to nerf "overpowered" weapons and buff "underpowered" weapons.

I do agree with Myorum weapons that are harder to hit/use should be a bit more rewarding than things that take no effort to hit with. However "skill" is a very vague term who's description will vary widely from person to person.




Resources
I think someone put this in suggestions awhile back now,
     - make MB drop Plasma and Steel
     - make Advectorian drop Hydro and Steel

That way you have MB for plasma, Advec for Hydro (though there's also Mit left algea so that's not as much a problem IMO) and the maid would be for Iridium. That at least should solve mid level farming of resources.




@Bellatrix
If we could get an update on the Miscellaneous stuff at the top of the changes, and with which update you guys were planning on suggesting they be implemented, that would be great.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#73272 by Myorum Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:31 pm
@bolbi

Maid? Do u mean Cleaner?
And if yes, considering that its slower to gather than Brain and Advec, but u need Iridium the second most after Steel, then u would have to increase the amount it drops to reach the same amount u can farm with the Brain.

Otherwise a possible solution to the problem.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.