For AstroFlux related discussion
#71480 by bolbi Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm
Yeah kinda seems to vary with the time, like after midnight (for the U.S.) it's seems like it's dead but during the day especially afternoon-evening (again for the U.S.) it seems pretty active. I don't remember enough to compare it to a year ago, however it does seem like there are around the same amount of activity but I do notice that there seems to be more newish, or returning old players, and less of some old players sticking around as of late. Though that could just be me finally getting to know more of the older players, so I notice if they leave and know if they return.