Suggestions for features or improvements
#11 by 0_0 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 am
here in astro flux, there is secret guns and weaponry. we can help think ofmore interesting ideas.

MUST INCLUDE

~the weapon name

~what it does

~where would you find it

~upgrades are...

~description (optional)
Last edited by 0_0 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0_0
#12 by 0_0 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:02 pm
Yes I know im replying my own topic but i will put some to.

NAME: Plasma Whip

WHAT IT DOES: comes out side of your ship for a short amount of time and comes tases everything (Mobs mainly)
to destroy them.

WHERE TO FIND: The elite area in Hyperion.

UPGRADES ARE: can be upgraded to last long be longer cause more damage and more whips

DESCRIPTION:its magnified to the mobs to tase them. in he whip they are are slower. even if not directly targeted to them other mobs that fly through them will be obliberated.

0_0
#27 by NightRage Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm
The Plasma Whip sounds exactly as the Lightning gun, even the effect of hitting multiple targets at once.
#28 by 0_0 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 pm
no but its heat seeking. and targwetrs specific mobs in the range

0_0
#36 by Shadow Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:49 pm
Hey all.

I will Show the secret weap in the elite area of Arrenius on planet Graven ;)

Name : Gatling Gun.

What it Does : Like blaster but that hit lot of time and lot of Ships.

Upgrade :Incrase dommage and rate of fire .

Shadow
#150 by XHazeX Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 pm
Name~ Meteor Blaster

What it does~ It shoots out a meteor out of the front of your space ship also hits multiple targets

Where to find it~ The Planet Polueno in Zergilin

Upgrades~ Level 1: Increases Damage by 5% Level 2: Increases Damage by 10%, Reduces energy by 5% level 3: Shoots 2 Meteors now, Increases Range by 10% Level 4: Increases damage by 60% Level 5: Increases range by 15% Level 6: Increases damage by 100%

Welcome back me.
#154 by 0_0 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 pm
XHazeX wrote:Name~ Meteor Blaster

What it does~ It shoots out a meteor out of the front of your space ship also hits multiple targets

Upgrades~ Level 1: Increases Damage by 5% Level 2: Increases Damage by 10%, Reduces energy by 5% level 3: Shoots 2 Meteors now, Increases Range by 10% Level 4: Increases damage by 60% Level 5: Increases range by 15% Level 6: Increases damage by 100%

you mean comets. they have something like that in the moth boss

0_0
#166 by Platform Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:05 am
I Have New Idea Its Flame Thrower Burn 1-5 Damage Per Seconds :D

Im Killing Dominators!
But Im A Pirate On Durian!!!!!!!!!

Ok I How Figure PVP Kill Someone! :D
#173 by ProjectX Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:07 am
Uhh, you know Flamethrower already exists?

I have a taser, your arguments are invalid.
#180 by 0_0 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 am
Platform wrote:I Have New Idea Its Flame Thrower Burn 1-5 Damage Per Seconds :D

exists already. What player are you?

0_0
#194 by XHazeX Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:19 pm
TyTy wrote:

Doh.. Gosh I forgot arent those things sometimes do different colors when you use it?

Welcome back me.
#208 by 0_0 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 am
XHazeX wrote:
TyTy wrote:

Doh.. Gosh I forgot arent those things sometimes do different colors when you use it?

seems like a good idea with the coolor changing. like a non-exploding firework gun

0_0
#382 by Fernin_von_Magier Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:47 pm
~Name: Stunning gun

~what it doesIt shouts a stunning bullet that will make all the targets weapons uselless and the target will not move for 2 seconds.

~where would you find itYou can find it at Mitrilion's planet Orgasin

~Upgrades: Level 1:Increase projectile speed by 5% Level 2:Increase range by 20%, Increase the stunning effects +1 second Level 3: Increase damage by 25%, Reduce the energy cost by 5% Level 4: Increase rate of fire by 15%, Increase projectile speed by 15%, Increase the stunning effect +1 seconds Level 5:Increases damage by 31%, Increases range by 35% Level 6:Increases the stunning effects +2 seconds, Increase damage by 40%, Reduce the energy cost by 10%
#38299 by Jonboy Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:10 pm
Where in the elite area.In the border.Or the planet.Or something else