Suggestions for features or improvements
#30658 by DaGGerz Fri May 01, 2015 10:11 pm
zZoNe wrote:Nice idea daggerz. I just want to point out that this system can be used to transfer materials and flux quickly with no risk involved. So to add onto your suggestion, maybe the bounty system might deduction 10-20% of the bounty so people might not give others materials without losing some in the process.

"must have 750 PvP kills or be level 100+ to place or claim bounties."

There is 2 unlinked requirements that a player must fulfill. Although, I agree with making there be a loss of resources a sort of "Antor Federation Cut of the winnings".

#30663 by TheScythe Fri May 01, 2015 10:30 pm
I'd much rather prefer that people of any level can have a bounty placed upon them, I think its better than this trashy kos business I hear all the time. But make the requirement be a must have a thousand kills minimum..maybe more. I had a thousand kills before I got to level 50, so I think that's a better way to apply it

TheDepraved
#30666 by AnthonyC118 Fri May 01, 2015 10:36 pm
The problem with this is that it encourages people to kill other people when they otherwise would not just because there is a bounty.
#30669 by TheScythe Fri May 01, 2015 10:41 pm
Anthony...why on earth is that a problem??? Its a PvP system. PvP means players get killed. Thought that was obvious..

TheDepraved
#30737 by Hugo Sun May 03, 2015 12:17 am
Btw DaGGerz add a new thing.
Bounty players has a special visual effect!

NightSky btw stop pick up on Dag and Dag is special and stuff. I had the idea before but i'm not much of posting suggestion so i didn't post it.Later it come to discuss on a post on general ,when I saw ppl interest on it i talk with Dag in skype to work the idea out ,we both though would be good and welcome.

GO NINJAS
#30753 by bodadoda Sun May 03, 2015 10:41 am
The bounty should probably consist of ressources, to prevent fluxfarming wich could harm the pocket of Fulafisken. Maybe Players should be limited to placing 1 bounty every 24 hours.
There are some games wich recieved a nice boost in player activity trough a bounty systme (deadzone).

I support the idea.
#76191 by TheScrub Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:18 am
Bump

Our determination is based on our will to survive.

Never.
Give.
Up.