Suggestions for features or improvements
#74406 by Nightsky Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:06 pm
Something that kinda annoys me is that I have to disable a lot of things like system messages and player join/leave to have a clean chat with - well - only chat messages. But I would love to see these informations anyways, but right now both of my reasons are clashing against each other. So why can't we just separate them? Wouldn't it be nice if we could separate the chat from the system messages and giving the system messages an own window? I mean it hopefully wouldn't take too long to introduce. Maybe we could put a second "chat" window next to the skills and abilities to let all the system messages appear there. That would be awesome!

Regards ~

#74420 by traf Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:55 pm
If I can disable the second window, fine by me

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft