Suggestions for features or improvements
#73271 by hugojmaia Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 pm
I bought supporter a couple days ago and I've been enjoying it so far. The thing that has really annoyed me about it is how lackluster the auto-recycle has been. All we can do is set the auto-recycle to recycle arts based on level.

Here's what auto-recycle needs to make it so supporter appeals way more to everyone:
Have a proper filter for auto-recycle, the ability to set arts to be recycled based on:
- Strength
- Number of Lines
- Type
- Exceptional/Superior/Normal quality
And being able to set multiple ones of those filters at once. Like setting it to recycle everything under strength 120 and also everything that's single line and not exceptional.