Suggestions for features or improvements
#71512 by traf Thu May 18, 2017 9:25 pm
Where's the fun in that? :(

And I don't think you want to see a bunch of full glass snipers running around.

You wanna see me with a chrono that does 150K, undodgable? I think not :)

I have an open door policy. Please feel free to private message me!

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#71516 by Spaceman Fri May 19, 2017 10:51 am
I guess you're right. I don't understand why the devs gave the shadow a projector weapon. It seems to me their original intention was to combine cloak with the projector for a stealth kill. On a side note, I think that the artefacts for oversized shield battery and structural hardener were originally intended to stack. At least, that makes more sense to me than what we have now.

#71554 by bolbi Thu May 25, 2017 6:36 pm
Well I think it would have the potential for other effects than just being possibly OP. Instead of having to learn to drift, chase, turn on, and run from, opponents, someone gets a shadow or assassin and bam! Now all they have to do is equip huge amounts of damage, their charge weapon of choice, and learn to hit people off screen, now they can take down pretty much anyone.

Swole, you always talk about pvp taking skill this would futher take out that "skill," or rather make it less appealing to learn. I realize not everyone will do this and learn to pvp without that specific strategy, however that strategy is going to be very appealing to anyone struggling to learn pvp movements, because of how simple it is

All that isn't even mentioning the fact that trolls would abuse it to camp or surprise attack people in PvP systems.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#71555 by Jesright73 Thu May 25, 2017 8:07 pm
The only thing that cloak needs is for the location desyncing to be fixed. Cloaking and then suddenly appearing halfway across the system - in the opposite direction - does not a reliable ability make.