Suggestions for features or improvements
#66900 by Monohelix Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 pm
"The sniper of the Warring Legions, an anti-personnel unit made to destroy crucial targets from afar. This sleek ship requires steady aim and patience to operate. These ships are often unnoticed in the field."

Stats:
Health: 5
Armor: 5
Shield: 6
S.Regen: 4

Specialties:
+200% kinetic damage
-10% cooldown
+6% speed

Weapon 1: Nettle
A classic long ranged sniper rifle, it does much more than just a little pricking. It lacks aim assist and has a small hitbox. Small explosions are to occur at impact. 50% Damage bonus is applied when marked with the farsight radar.
Damage Type: Kinetic
Damage: 10
Range: 10
Refire: 3
Energy:8
Difficulty: 10

Properties:
Small AoE
Combo
Hitscan

Weapon 2: Far-track Radar
A single target AoE that marks the nearest victim in the vicinity. The target appears on screen as an objective, tells you their trajectory and location whilst they are on the move.
Damage Type: N/A
Damage: 0
Refire: 7
Energy: 4
Difficulty: 3

Properties:
Wide AoE
Last edited by Monohelix on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#66904 by I_Am_Jarvis Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:08 pm
Oooooo I like this concept in particular... A true sniper, with capabilities that allow it to properly snipe stuff. I love it!

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#66929 by TheScrub Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:02 am
+1

Our determination is based on our will to survive.

Never.
Give.
Up.
#66944 by SpecialK Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:56 am
Yeah, looks cool! You'd need some careful work on how the snipe radar works with autoaim - to make sure you can hit stuff but there's still some skill involved.

This weapon doesn't charge, right? What rof were you thinking? (I know it says 3, but rougly equal to what wep?)
#66953 by Monohelix Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:59 pm
The sniper doesn't charge, It will leave a trail after firing though. The cooldown is rather long, about the same as charging a chrono beam.