Armor: 5
Shield: 6
S.Regen: 5

Specialties:
+10% speed
-20% cooldown
+600 kinetic damage

Weapon 1: Eraser Sword
A short range pitch black particle beam barrage, with ungodly accuracy. Features very high fire rate, low power costs and long instant reach projectiles. It deals low damage per beam though it has the ability to accumulate its DPS into a single DoT value at the end of a long duration (7 seconds), with more successful hits increasing its power.
Damage Type: Kinetic
Damage: 10
Range: 5
Refire: 10
Energy:8
Difficulty: 8

Properties:
Piercing Shot
Stacking DoT

Weapon 2: Eraser Death Ball
Converts and condenses the ships power into a black ball. Its firing button can be held down for a limited time (4 seconds) to have it act as a makeshift shield, absorbing projectiles from blasters or missiles within its radius and multiplying its power based on how many projectiles that hit it. Lasers or beam type weaponry are not affected by this.
At any time (or after 4 seconds) it can be released with a slight delay, increasing its width to twice its volume. In this form it can travel at a slow place, pierce through multitudes of enemies and inflict high damage kinetic burns on direct hits, which also scales with absorbed projectiles.
Deals 100% more damage on shields with an Eraser Sword DoT present.
Damage Type: Kinetic
Damage: 10
Range: 10
Refire: 1
Energy:10
Difficulty: 8

Properties:
Charge and Fire
Projectile Absorption
Shield Breaker

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just noticed that the last time i posted one of these was 2 years ago.
#76877 by xDreamSlayerx Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:39 am
Im all for the looks and imo that ship looks very legit and awesome :)

Why are you still making these in here? have you tried making these for other games? :P

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76879 by Malfunction Junction Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:26 pm
There aren't any other games like Astroflux that could get ideas like this.. unless you mean cool ideas with images and all?

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76880 by xDreamSlayerx Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:06 pm
Well there is a game called Starblast.io which is waaay more basic than astroflux , still fun tho and I'm quite sure that if you can impress the devs at their discord server with a made up ship like this then they would add it to the game :)

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76881 by Malfunction Junction Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:48 am
Starblast isn't THAT similar to astroflux. The only similarities would be that it's a 2D game (from point of view) and that it has ship upgrades.. nothing else.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76883 by xDreamSlayerx Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:15 am
Astroflux: Action filled space shooter game. Explore planets, upgrade weapons and pilot powerful spaceships. Best of all, it is realtime multiplayer. Play in your browser

Seems very alike to me :P

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76890 by Nightsky Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:20 pm
Flat damage stats cause heavy imbalance in lower levels. Most of these mechanics are near impossible to implement.