Suggestions for features or improvements
#76566 by xDreamSlayerx Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 pm
Soooo.. halloween is coming :) we gotta celebrate it in some way , how about bringing a new skinned chest full of yummys!
sjkdhbaskjfbcwsndxkwqndxwq.png
sjkdhbaskjfbcwsndxkwqndxwq.png (195.86 KiB) Viewed 459 times

Also that damned pumpkin ship , Im gonna turn green of envy if I see someone else with it :(

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76568 by GuestNINJAS Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:49 pm
Excuse me, but......

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ???!?!??

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.
#76679 by Xticks Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:09 pm
Yes, the chest was a little bit of welcomed variety. I second that. Bring the chest back.

What you don't do can be a destructive force. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Failure: a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.
#76739 by kidbanjobaby Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:29 am
BRING THE CHESTS BACK!!!!! I like how they can drop LOTS of good weapons. Plz bring it back!
#76748 by Malfunction Junction Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:51 pm
Would be nice to see chest make a comeback, I got a plenty of good weapons from it! Too bad plenty of players got very greedy with it, however..

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76753 by Nightsky Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:54 pm
By now it honestly wouldn't even matter anymore. We have clan instances, most of the still active players got about every weapon... Whether we would bring this back or not won't crack the crown. Could probably be used as the last straw.

#76762 by mt10kardans Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:01 pm
Why there is still suggestion section in forums lol? Cant you understand that no dev gives sh about this game anymore. You talking to yourselves. In real world only weird peaople talk to themself lol. Are you weird?
#76774 by BrianN Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:12 am
mt10kardans wrote:Why there is still suggestion section in forums lol? Cant you understand that no dev gives sh about this game anymore. You talking to yourselves. In real world only weird peaople talk to themself lol. Are you weird?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke