Suggestions for features or improvements
#73814 by The_Grudge Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:03 pm
So a while back I was wondering if we should make a zlattes ship I would love it so much. Here's my ides,

Health 5
Shield 3
Armor 1
Shield regeneration 2

Weapon blaster zlattes version

Joke: maybe a bleach Cannon not

Price 300flux

Any ideas would be awesome and a yes or no on the idea :D

And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Ships for you under general discussion will be added daily ;)!!!!
#73832 by hugojmaia Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:04 pm
It'd be interesting if the ship had the same hitbox as the NPC, because in the game zattles are small enough to fit between concussion spheres without being hit.
The ship would greatly decrease the effectivines of multi-projectile weapons fired at it.
Noticiable effects would be:
- Only getting hit by the middle shot of photon blaster unless at point blank.
- Only getting hit by the middle shot of the neutron, 2 hits at most if the ship is moving towards the projectiles.
- Concussion spheres passing right through when auto-aimed straight at the ship.
- Gatling hitting less than 25% of its projectiles
And so on.
The ship doesn't need much more of what's listed there, if it has a reduced hitbox that'd be enough to drive people mad about it and would have some real benefits in both PvE and PvP.
#73937 by Myorum Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:40 pm
Could be funny ;)

But you would have to make sure the small hitbox isnt too strong.
So if needed, reduce the base values.
But that would have to be decided by the Devs.

Maybe add some speed bonus?
Hmm, what about 10%?

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#73954 by traf Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:00 am
I'd love to pair a tiny zlatte with some insane speed % arts . . . although people may not like me as much after that :P

I have an open door policy. Please feel free to private message me!

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#73979 by traf Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:52 am
Ooo! That’s even funnier! xD

I have an open door policy. Please feel free to private message me!

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#73982 by SawYourHand Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 am
and what if you could switch to one of your spawned zlattes if your main ship died and continue to self replicate

Astrolance
#73983 by hugojmaia Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:40 am
SawYourHand wrote:and what if you could switch to one of your spawned zlattes if your main ship died and continue to self replicate

You'd eventually reach the point where your ship had only 1 hp and 1 shield, since every zattle you go through would lower your hp and shield to 40%. After a point you'd just get wiped off by a nuke.