Suggestions for features or improvements
#51418 by Spaceman Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:53 am
If you have many artefact setups they extend to edge of screen. Please change it so players can access all their artefact setups easily. I'm having a difficult time finding arts I've stored in these setups and it's difficult to recycle these arts.

Have a look at the old post for my suggestion.

http://forum.astroflux.org/viewtopic.php?p=34612#p34612

When you select an artefact, it would be nice if the artefact setup(s) it's stored in gets highlighted as well.

#73195 by Spaceman Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:32 am
I had another idea to improve the artefact setups usability. Have customisable tags to organise your artefact setups. Allow nesting tags too. For example:
Crystal|Tanker|Medic|+|
PVE|PVP|+|
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | + |
Last edited by Spaceman on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

#73197 by Arceus Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:09 pm
Spaceman wrote:I had another idea to improve the artefact setups usability. Have customisable tags to organise your artefact setups. Allow nesting tags too. For example:
Crystal|Tanker|Medic
PVE|PVP

+1

If you are interested in joining Helpers I please follow the link below:
http://astrofluxhelpersclan.enjin.com

#73200 by bolbi Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:55 pm
Spaceman wrote:I had another idea to improve the artefact setups usability. Have customisable tags to organise your artefact setups. Allow nesting tags too. For example:
Crystal|Tanker|Medic
PVE|PVP

+1

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#73277 by GuestNINJAS Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:17 am
Crystal|Tanker|Medic|+|
PVE|PVP|+|

+1 even though i only have 2 artifact setup slots

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !