Suggestions for features or improvements
#69468 by jopredr2 Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:14 pm
pls increase the daily rewards to about 12, 20, 34, 40, 50, flux thank you and maybe 1 pod with the 50 flux thx :)
#69474 by jopredr2 Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:05 pm
Arceus wrote:As great as that would be I dont think it will happen

after lvl 50 players get stuck with 800-900 if they don't >_> GRIND like crazy they will never reach 2000-3000 flux
and on top of that then you got to wait for missions so may take 1-2 years :(
#69475 by Nightsky Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 pm
This is what i wanted to write a topic about - the flux issues. Even though there is a promised economy change, i gave up on it. I gave up on the entire game honestly.

I expect some people to say now "nahh, it's fast, quick, i got 5k flux in 6 days of playing nonstop"
#69476 by jopredr2 Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:57 pm
Nightsky wrote:This is what i wanted to write a topic about - the flux issues. Even though there is a promised economy change, i gave up on it. I gave up on the entire game honestly.

I expect some people to say now "nahh, it's fast, quick, i got 5k flux in 6 days of playing nonstop"

Thank you, its about time someone understands. :lol:
#69477 by Nightsky Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 pm
Trust me, there are enough who understand this, but there are only a few who really stand against it. As long as there is no economy change, more ships are just useless, especially if you can copy their special weapons. This renders the game more payment based as it actually is. That's what people buy ships for anyways. To adapt fast to new meta. Case closed, there is nothing that needs to be discussed.
#69478 by jopredr2 Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:17 pm
Nightsky wrote:Trust me, there are enough who understand this, but there are only a few who really stand against it. As long as there is no economy change, more ships are just useless, especially if you can copy their special weapons. This renders the game more payment based as it actually is. That's what people buy ships for anyways. To adapt fast to new meta. Case closed, there is nothing that needs to be discussed.

Then they should change this so weapons cant be copied and maybe become more skill based? Or limit the mount of weapons that can be copied on a ship to six or seven?
#69497 by BrianN Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:36 pm
Honestly, Ive never had a problem getting flux..most every day I end up with more flux than I started with. Here are the secrets:
People spend way too much...people all over cant stand staying the same...keep your resets to a minimum...and quit changing yer darn name...Ive had the same name from the beginning! But the big thing is teleporting. I seriously see people using teleport over 10 times in a row (or use it in DOM...seriously)...only reason you should use tele is to get into Vors, or if you just killed a blob and the arts are floating around. Keep track of how many times a day you teleport. And for the love of god, dont buy pods!
Getting the 3 daily pods is big...sure most days you will end up with 2 worthless arts and a stack of worthless hydrogen, but its one of the more reliable ways of getting flux. Finally, the best way of getting flux is timed missions..."oh, but i grind timed missions all day and never get any flux ones!"...well, thats because if you dont do a mission, the next time you get it the reward will tend to go up. Apart from the periodic initial flux missions, go a week where you dont complete any missions that dont give flux.

Its easier than ever to get flux; and yet people still complain...just spend it sparingly.

The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
#69503 by TheCen Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 pm
Going to have to agree with Brian. Today's game is the most Flux filled it's ever been.

Mission grinding is exactly as it sounds. Do ALL the missions. No matter if it only gives you chump change resources and no flux. Why? Because, you can knock out the easy crappy missions to get to the flux missions. I've halfheartedly grinded missions many times and have gotten well over 100 flux in a day.

If you can't do a mission or run into 3 missions you can't do. Go to that system and see if anyone is killing what you need. If they are; ask them nicely if you can join in. If no one is doing that ask in global once or twice (don't spam ~ spammers get ignored) for help and see if anyone comes to your aid. If no one comes go farm until the time expires on your missions and unlocks more missions to do. It's really that simple.

Think about it this way. Set small goals for yourself. First start off slow and low. Make a goal to earn 25 flux a day. As you start to get more missions and flux you can expand on your goals. Increase it to 50 flux a day. Sooner or later you can be making over 100 flux a day.

Most players are aiming for what; 3,000 to 5,000 flux? 3,000 flux can be obtained in 30 days (1 month) if you can farm 100 flux everyday (excluding flux from pods). Can't do 100 in a day? Maybe just 50 flux; that equals 60 days (2 months).

I've heard players farming over 200 flux in a day. Think about that.. that's 3,000 flux in 15 days!

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#69504 by TheSupreme Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:20 pm
Rather than make 25 flux or even 250 flux a day, do the smart thing! Get a job and then buy more flux a day. :)
Don't waste your time farming flux when there is an obviously easier way to get it. Either way requires time, just one is less for way more.

ImageImage

#69507 by TheCen Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:30 pm
TheSupreme wrote:Rather than make 25 flux or even 250 flux a day, do the smart thing! Get a job and then buy more flux a day. :)
Don't waste your time farming flux when there is an obviously easier way to get it. Either way requires time, just one is less for way more.

Do the smart thing and don't spend 1,000s of dollars and free to play game. Makes zero fiscal sense.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#69508 by jopredr2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm
Your all wrong -_____- NightSky your right this game has no future the fact that these guys dismiss this problem so quickly is weird and you think theres no problem but
the evidence is in the lack is players that play this game :cry:
Last edited by jopredr2 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#69509 by TheCen Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:44 pm
jopredr2 wrote:Your all wrong -_____- NightSky your right this game has no future. :cry:

No pain, no gain. Nightsky, is a quitter. Don't be a quitter.

"Oh, i can't possibly play a game to earn what I need in order to advance.. it's just too much work."

WARNING:
#69510 by jopredr2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:46 pm
TheCen wrote:
jopredr2 wrote:Your all wrong -_____- NightSky your right this game has no future. :cry:

No pain, no gain. Nightsky, is a quitter. Don't be a quitter.

"Oh, i can't possibly play a game to earn what I need in order to advance.. it's just too much work."

It takes a freaking year!!!! im not wasting my life
and no i rarely ever spent flux on teleporting.
Last edited by jopredr2 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.