Issues with moderation are discussed here
#75702 by Bladekill Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:53 am
I was wondering if I could get unbanned on Bladekill129 / DarkStar108 but I know I was banned for pvp exploit and I am sorry for that. I have been abiding the rules for quite some time now without repercussions and was hoping for the chance to redeem myself. As well as maybe me 2nd alt DeathKnock which was also banned for pvp exploit and am sorry for that as well.
#75703 by mt10kardans Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:35 am
No problem. You just need make friends with some mods in power first. Anyway how did you get banned and for what in first place? There is no hacks/exploits posible in this game.
#75706 by traf Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:22 pm
I don't think the other mods would spring for that. I've put several people's permabans to a pseudo-vote before, none of them have been overturned. I sincerely doubt they'd overturn yours, given how many alts of yours we have banned.

mt10, this game in general is probably hackable/exploitable. Who told you it wasn't?

Edit:
Just checked the permaban log file, we have 11 bladekills banned and one deathknock. Do you still want me to ask them . . . ?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75711 by Bellatrix Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:30 pm
I make it easy, no.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75714 by traf Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:11 pm
Well there's your answer. Any questions? :|

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75716 by Bladekill Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:16 am
Yeah why not and how is there 11 bladekills if they all have different names
#75717 by Bladekill Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:21 am
Also the fact that m10 said what exploitation's is just idiotic clearly he didn't read what I posted
#75719 by traf Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:22 am
Well some way or another we found out was you behind the account. Unfortunately we didn't take terribly informative notes back then, the reason is simply "bladekill". There's probably a mod forum post on you someplace.

― William Howard Taft
#75720 by Bellatrix Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:23 pm
Listen now, this will be great for future:

You abuse an exploit to try to gain flux, it is against the ToS, you get banned.

You then create a new account and say that you have behaved ending the explanation by admiting to abuse the pvp again.

And then you still try to convince us you have changed?

You brake the rules you take the punishment, it is very easy, you are not ready for that you should not break the rules.

#75722 by traf Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:14 am
And the great part about it? We’re toothless if you don’t actually do something wrong. Behave, and we leave you alone! (and if that’s ever not the case I want to know about it!)

― William Howard Taft
#75723 by Nightsky Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:55 pm
traf wrote:And the great part about it? We’re toothless if you don’t actually do something wrong. Behave, and we leave you alone! (and if that’s ever not the case I want to know about it!)

A few cases in the past have actually shown exactly this. I could dig up old cases again but I think I refrain from doing exactly this. Most of you guys work together and try to decline truth which is why I gave up actually telling the truth in this game.

#75725 by traf Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:20 pm
Well, I should have said “we’re *supposed* to be toothless etc”. I know, our record sure ain’t spotless.

― William Howard Taft
#75726 by Bladekill Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:44 pm
Bellatrix wrote:You abuse an exploit to try to gain flux, it is against the ToS, you get banned.

Thats not true for flux. I can just buy flux if I wanted to. The only reason why I exploited pvp was to get resources, do the daily, or for one account and one account only was to get the blue smart gun. But I did do it once for flux and it was towards the end of the month thought no one would notice and nobody did. Got up to 1k points and then stopped and bought myself an eagle eye with that flux. Just to give myself a boost of what 300 flux? If pvp is still up to 1k points with this player base thats ridiculous.
#75727 by Bladekill Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:24 pm
What ever happened to BlueClanDude did he get banned along with me on Bladekill129. I miss that fellow
#75728 by Bellatrix Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Bladekill wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:You abuse an exploit to try to gain flux, it is against the ToS, you get banned.

Thats not true for flux. I can just buy flux if I wanted to. The only reason why I exploited pvp was to get resources, do the daily, or for one account and one account only was to get the blue smart gun. But I did do it once for flux and it was towards the end of the month thought no one would notice and nobody did. Got up to 1k points and then stopped and bought myself an eagle eye with that flux. Just to give myself a boost of what 300 flux? If pvp is still up to 1k points with this player base thats ridiculous.

Lets read what you say:

Thats not true for flux. I can just buy flux if I wanted to.

Later on we can read:

But I did do it once for flux

Why don't we stop it right here?