Issues with moderation are discussed here
#75912 by Bladekill Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:31 pm
There was no way of PVP exploitation in what I was doing. There was no host account. There was no gain in PVP points because I made sure that I was in negative points by not playing in dom matches. There was no interference with other players involvement because there was none. There was no intention of leveling up or using resources for nefarious use. Only for entertainment to see which account could become the best by an all out 9 account brawl in PVP. If you want to see this I can show you.
#75914 by traf Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:54 am
Are you talking about these?
Attachments
C7D02262-DCC6-47E2-950C-3BFB0AB0C577.png
C7D02262-DCC6-47E2-950C-3BFB0AB0C577.png (291.1 KiB) Viewed 185 times

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75917 by TheScythe Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:15 pm
Bladekill wrote:There was no way of PVP exploitation in what I was doing. There was no host account. There was no gain in PVP points because I made sure that I was in negative points by not playing in dom matches. There was no interference with other players involvement because there was none. There was no intention of leveling up or using resources for nefarious use. Only for entertainment to see which account could become the best by an all out 9 account brawl in PVP. If you want to see this I can show you.

If you look here:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12576&p=75702#p75702

Bladekill wrote:I was wondering if I could get unbanned on Bladekill129 / DarkStar108 but I know I was banned for pvp exploit and I am sorry for that. I have been abiding the rules for quite some time now without repercussions and was hoping for the chance to redeem myself. As well as maybe me 2nd alt DeathKnock which was also banned for pvp exploit and am sorry for that as well.

Bladekill wrote:Thats not true for flux. I can just buy flux if I wanted to. The only reason why I exploited pvp was to get resources, do the daily, or for one account and one account only was to get the blue smart gun. But I did do it once for flux and it was towards the end of the month thought no one would notice and nobody did. Got up to 1k points and then stopped and bought myself an eagle eye with that flux. Just to give myself a boost of what 300 flux? If pvp is still up to 1k points with this player base thats ridiculous.

TheDepraved
#75918 by BrianN Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:34 pm
Bladekill wrote:So why am I banned

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75919 by traf Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:30 pm
That’s a great meme there BrianN!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75930 by traf Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:45 am
oh ok

― William Howard Taft
#75951 by irvinovich Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 pm
If you want to, make a new account and join Berserk (just don't exploit pvp system again lol), I'll help you to become stronger than you were before ban.