Issues with moderation are discussed here
#75457 by Nightsky Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:35 pm
It's closed and in off topic because reasons. I'll make a public video about this, at least this cannot be shutted up or censored.

#75459 by Bianca Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:47 pm
I am allmost sure that he started a new thread here in meta/moderation with a copy of his post from the other, now locked, thread. And there was one reply too.
AFAIK its not possible to cancel your post yourself when there is a reply.

Ah but maybe I remember wrong

Time runs its own way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trhh6BJuBqI

With a wasp at your side you never fight alone
#75460 by Old Greg Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:02 pm
He did. I deleted it, since it was a duplicate post of what he posted in 'off-topic'.
#75461 by Bianca Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:29 pm
Glad to read that I am not that old.

I think you should not have done so.

There is an issue, maybe, and here is the right place for discussing it. This group was especially created therefore.

Even if the initial post is a copy of a post from another thread because the intention is different.

Time runs its own way

#75462 by BrianN Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:47 pm
Nah, its just because the mods were backed into a corner on those two threads...bella asked if any mod had ever been untrustworthy and I linked to a couple of the many things. Now its gone like so many other posts.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75466 by BrianN Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:46 pm
Certainly seems like it for a mod to leak info of someone trying to protect their clan from an imposter, leaking the info to the imposter, giving the imposter the goahead to post said evidence, and blame the original victim.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75468 by Bianca Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:40 am
To me it looks more like love, peace and honey between boogerito and val and the clan interna should be discussed elsewhere.

I think traf acted a bit thoughtless(ly?) (I never know the proper use of this -ly ending) not with ill intent.
As he felt a need for warning boogerito, it would have been enough to just tell him without showing up this screenie.

As traf is one half of the private conversation in this screenie its also up to him, how he uses it. But it was not very intelligent to make it public, boogerito has done him no favour.

And thinking about the intentions that may lay in the back, this seems as if we are playing Berlin Station.

At Greg, I regret that you have locked this trenbolone thread. You moved it to off topic and this should have been enough. It just started to rot as Bella asked a question and it became interessting again. But your lockup took the chance for answers.

Time runs its own way

#75475 by BrianN Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:21 pm
You may have missed that traf gave booger his permission to post the screenie.