Issues with moderation are discussed here
#69819 by traf Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:15 am
GuestNINJAS wrote:
DoucheBagDmitry wrote:
GuestNINJAS wrote:I heard that GuestNinja guy might have a good shot

Maybe, but he isn't very popular with the community due to a bad habit of resurrecting threads that died ages ago.

Ok then put GuestNinja2 as a mod lol

He's even more unpopular . . . sorry.

I have an open door policy. Please feel free to private message me!

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69847 by TheSquid Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:26 am
I reckon, someone who respects their job well, and other players. someone who enjoys the game, and wants to do their best to make it even better for themselves and most importantly other people. to keep astroflux a pleasant place and will do their job well and enjoy it too.

Helpers I
#71622 by declan_winter Tue May 30, 2017 6:45 pm
First off, not going to mention people who've declared they wouldn't want the position:

Martin- Cool guy, not to mention PUNKIN PILOT! Never seen him do anything bad, old player, great conduct.

bmuell01- Active player, possibly the most responsible adult in Astroflux, worst thing he ever did here was using improper grammar :3

Beetleswine- Great character, fun to be around, very trustworthy! He keeps the Old Guard Clan Chat clean, I'm sure he could do it for the rest of the game.

dales- Absolutely stolid man, very supportive, never jumps out and surprises you, living representation of the quote "Cleanliness is next to Godliness."

Herb- EXTREMELY quite player, but still responds to chat. Always clean as far as I've seen, tends to stay in clan instance and enjoy the game. (Not even sure what clan he's in at this point...)

Jesright73- Active player, fun to be around, the kind of person you see is on and you're think "Awesome, this person is the best!" Also, as in previous entries, clean to a "T"!

Please note, I don't think there's anything wrong with the current moderation, although some more moderators would be a fantastic upgrade indeed!

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)