Post problems with your account here!
#76380 by k4yN Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:39 pm
Hi, i have to play around 1 year and i wanted to play again but the thing is, i do not remember which platform i use to play: (main site, kongregate, armor games, steam). There to many methods to login/link your account and all point to a different data of the game so i messed up.

What i need?

I guess my original account linked with facebook at the main site, but the main site does not allow me to login with facebook account it just throw me a new tab with scripts and the main website just says ''connecting facebook'' without response, i'm using and used always firefox.

I dunno which developer need to contact with to help me out, so if some dev see this, please msg me so i can send my e-mail or other information it needs to locate my account & able to play again, thanks.