All AstroFlux related contests go here
#75112 by boogerrito Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:49 am
BOUNTY

I've decided I want to have some fun and give the AstroFlux community a little challenge. The challenge is to beat me 1v1 in a best of 7 duel (in other words, first to four kills).

Venue: Any open space free of death lines. No safezoning is allowed.
Time Limit: Each round will have a six minute timer to dissuade camping. If a single round lasts longer than six minutes, the entire set is void. While I understand that this could be abused to allow me to never pay out flux, I swear on my honor that I will avoid such lameness to the best of my ability -- I expect nothing less from any challengers.
Weapons and Ships: All weapons, elite techs, and ships are allowed. Changing weapons mid-round is allowed. Changing weapons, arts, and ships mid-set is allowed between rounds.

PRIZE: 3000 Flux given to an account or player of the winner's choice. (Also, bragging rights)

To enter, find me in-game or make a post here to set up a meeting time.

Players under level 130 may also challenge my alt to the same duel for a smaller prize of 1000 flux.

TheSteroid wrote:The prize is every time I lose to someone until this challenge is discontinued. People may try as many times as they want, within reason. I just don't want people to abuse the opportunity.

quoted from exhaust
-traf
Last edited by boogerrito on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#75149 by GuestNINJAS Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:57 pm
As a wild GuestNinja, I solemly (What is the correct spelling?) approve to be destroyed 7-0 (4-0 to be quickk) in a duel against you Swolerito!

(In-Game meeting though, I stay in fulzar all the time and I'm determined to beat you.. I would have never said that but.. I'll be farming steel this whole week..)

Question : One time prize or every time you lose to someone? (Not the same person)

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#75198 by traf Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:18 am
Posts formerly here have been moved to Exhaust, also in contests. Further discussion of Exhaust topics should take place in that thread. Violations will be moved.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75257 by DevNull Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:10 pm
LOL

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people