All AstroFlux related contests go here
#71525 by The_Grudge Sat May 20, 2017 4:33 pm
HI GUYS!!!!
IM bored so i propose a contest where 1st prize is the annoucment over global*
This contest is basically see who can get the most DPS on CP :mrgreen: post a screenshot below or contact me in game : IGN : TheGrudge : have fun and someone please beat swole at this -.- BYE! :D

Start date 5/20/2017
end date 5/25/2017

*i have no money so i cant buy you flux :D

And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Ships for you under general discussion will be added daily ;)!!!!
#71536 by bolbi Sun May 21, 2017 8:08 pm
TheShredder wrote:This contest is irrelevant as it's "artifact power based"
Only if someone posts a dps ;)

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#71955 by Denito Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:46 pm
Agreed, sounds like fun but its too dependent on artifacts.

Trained By: The Supreme
Educated By: TheScythe, The Cen, DaGGerz, traf and Greg
General '-' of The Antor Federation
Future Mod and Master Pilot

Join The AF Communities Discord
https://discord.gg/sXSYF9k
#72014 by TheSupreme Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:11 pm
Since when is artifact based contests not allowed? It's a contest to see who can shoot the highest DPS from a weapon, how is it any different from a contest to see who can lift deadlift the most weight? Whatever effort you put into it you will take out.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#72021 by Denito Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:52 pm
TheSupreme wrote:Since when is artifact based contests not allowed? It's a contest to see who can shoot the highest DPS from a weapon, how is it any different from a contest to see who can lift deadlift the most weight? Whatever effort you put into it you will take out.

Bruh, the difference is one is a game and one is real life.
If I have a level 150 art that clocks out 90% Attack speed while you have a art thats only doing like 50% then you know who would win. :) Like they said its too artifact dependent.
If it was a PvP contest then it wouldnt be because you have better arts than me but I can outplay you because in that case I use skill. But in this its just pure Arts (And ship if your lucky to have a medic). ;)

Trained By: The Supreme
Educated By: TheScythe, The Cen, DaGGerz, traf and Greg
General '-' of The Antor Federation
Future Mod and Master Pilot

Join The AF Communities Discord
https://discord.gg/sXSYF9k