All AstroFlux related contests go here
#70110 by TheCen Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:36 am
This is a just for fun contest. I'm sure there's plenty of things in this game to make more of these kinds of videos.

I made this in less than an hour.

I have zero flux to hand out... All I got is a like button and smiles :D Time, to jump on the bandwagon!

https://youtu.be/4aWPakkKH0g

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#70111 by Jesright73 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:24 pm
Fox: "What is that?"
Slippy: "It looks like a huge wave of solid light"
Falco: "Fox, this looks dangerous. Get outta there!"
Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

*the enemy does a barrel roll*

Fox: "Peppy, we need to change communication frequencies; That tanker that i was shooting at just did a barrel roll."

:P
#70167 by TheCen Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:40 am
Just dawned on me that some of you might not get this meme....

here:
https://youtu.be/MSENH3FE2As

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#70168 by Jesright73 Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:42 am
i still don't get it. i'm not a meme person
#70169 by TheCen Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:11 am
Jesright73 wrote:i still don't get it. i'm not a meme person

:shock:

WARNING:
#70211 by TacticalFedorine Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:24 pm
So, this contest is about making an astroflux video which has to do with shooting stars ( A.K.A comets ) ?
#70254 by Draconis Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 pm
TacticalFedorine wrote:So, this contest is about making an astroflux video which has to do with shooting stars ( A.K.A comets ) ?

See the meme compilation video he linked for a better idea. You can also try the site "knowyourmeme" for more info.