All AstroFlux related contests go here
#69205 by traf Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:26 am
Dire ice moth, in hozar?

I'm really running out of ideas D:

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69216 by traf Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:03 am
And of course it ends while I'm at work lol -.-

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69222 by TheShredder Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:10 pm
That was misleading as the object itself is not green.It's areas are green colored as they require survival skill for exploration.

TheSurgeon
#69224 by Jesright73 Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 pm
Technically it is a planet by the game's standards, as you can land on it and explore it, just like any other planet.

It's your contest, so whatever.
#69237 by GuestNINJAS Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:37 pm
BUT YOU SAID IT WASN'T A PLANET! Misleading clue.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.
#69238 by Nightsky Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:04 pm
Hey! I apparently started also a contest! It's fast and it can fly, but it's not a ship! That's right, it's the aureus drone controller because obviously it's a drone! And of course the guy from my clan gave that answer :lol: 100% not hinted!
Good thing i didn't participate at the contest in the first place. I knew the answer is as unlogical as completely out-of-place and would be answered by his own clan members.

#69240 by TheCen Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:00 pm
I don't know anything about this contest nor did I even read anything in this thread. Just going to point out that offering up 3k flux on January 30th and it's already ended by the 4th of February. Maybe, make your contests last longer? So, that more people can participate? Just a suggestion.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#69246 by traf Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:27 pm
It's the same sprite as a planet in durian . . . It's in the planet list on the server . . . It's a planet. Unless you want to call ilion an asteroid too?

It is NAMED an asteroid. But, just because I name a planet an asteroid doesn't make it an asteroid. If I was going for accuracy, it's technically an extrasolar planetoid.

― William Howard Taft