All AstroFlux related contests go here
#69155 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 am
Advectorian, in Sarkenon

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69156 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 am
Anchorhead Cantina, in Arrenius

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69159 by GuestNINJAS Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:02 am
The Motherbrain?

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#69161 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:37 am
Blood-Claw S28 Smart Gun, bought in cynapsian?

― William Howard Taft
#69162 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:48 am
Aurell wrote:T is the answer , probaly thesupreme :)

and what did supreme say about keeping what you know to yourself? :?

― William Howard Taft
#69165 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:37 am
Death Cloud, obtained from the Ultimate Poison mission?

― William Howard Taft
#69167 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
Nezerian Dreadnought?

― William Howard Taft
#69170 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:54 pm
Mysterious wanderer, vorsran?

― William Howard Taft
#69171 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:00 pm
If the third letter is "e" I'm going to shoot you, FYI.

― William Howard Taft
#69172 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:03 pm
Xhargregs Mutated Chicken?

You never answered my earlier question :(

Can it be the name of an environment, such as "worm infested forest"?

And I'm glad you limited it to one post an hour, or else you would have literally gotten 40 guesses at once xD

― William Howard Taft
#69177 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:04 pm
Acid blaster!

― William Howard Taft