All AstroFlux related contests go here
#69216 by traf Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:03 am
And of course it ends while I'm at work lol -.-

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69219 by TheSupreme Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:51 pm
TheShredder wrote:Green,frozen in ice...that seems a bit misleading tho.

That was a reference to it because asteroid is a completely green and cold planet. Originally I was making the clues super hard and then changed my mind.

#69222 by TheShredder Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:10 pm
That was misleading as the object itself is not green.It's areas are green colored as they require survival skill for exploration.

TheSurgeon
#69224 by Jesright73 Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 pm
Technically it is a planet by the game's standards, as you can land on it and explore it, just like any other planet.

It's your contest, so whatever.
#69237 by GuestNINJAS Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:37 pm
BUT YOU SAID IT WASN'T A PLANET! Misleading clue.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#69238 by Nightsky Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:04 pm
Hey! I apparently started also a contest! It's fast and it can fly, but it's not a ship! That's right, it's the aureus drone controller because obviously it's a drone! And of course the guy from my clan gave that answer :lol: 100% not hinted!
Good thing i didn't participate at the contest in the first place. I knew the answer is as unlogical as completely out-of-place and would be answered by his own clan members.

We have such a beautiful community.