All AstroFlux related contests go here
#69033 by TheSupreme Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:22 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AxgF9qWXHg

CLUE WALKTHROUGH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTRePj1nPhU

This video actually contains several clues that where not directly pointed out to the viewer.

First, "It is not a planet" is a clue because, well, why would I say that? Secondly, Asteroid L39 is theoretically not a planet.

the second clue, which is what most people saw as the only clue was "A Player once drove the NyanCat, his name started with..?".

The answer to that clue is D. D for DaGGerz. DaGGerz was the only player to ever drive a NyanCat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lL32KtV6Sc

This video is basically an image playing tricks on your eyes while in the bottom left corner some text appears and says "The 20th letter in the..?". This means the 20th letter in the alphabet which is T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlY6U9jfHRA

This video shows the users the total amount of characters for the actual word. If we look, we may also notice that there are two question marks in this video at specific positions. At this point, the only letters we knew were D and T. The two question marks stood for positions for the D and T, which way that actually was, was up to the you to figure out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5BJCJiFlnc

This is the final clue which gives us the letter A.
5 + x = 6.
x = ?
The answer to the math equation would be 1, however that's just too easy and I would assume most people would think the same. From there, you would take your previous hint as it used the 20th letter in the alphabet and find A, 1 = a.

From here, the actual word becomes extremely easy to solve.

Congratulations to TheSimple and thank you all for participating!
Last edited by TheSupreme on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#69043 by TheSupreme Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:53 am
Tired of telling people it's not, so I will say this: It is not a planet.
Stop random guessing and actually try to figure it out. lol. :)

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#69056 by GuestNINJAS Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:37 pm
DRACS GREEN PAINTED LARVAE

I heard it was the good answer

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#69060 by bolbi Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:09 pm
So what are the parameters for guessing? Like how many times a day can one guess? How do we guess? Here on the forums, in game, or pm on forums maybe? Probably would be a good Idea to at least set these kind of limitations, unless you want to be overwhelmed by guesses, on these posts and in game.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#69061 by TheSupreme Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:35 pm
An updated video with better information will be provided soon.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#69073 by TheSupreme Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:58 pm
Video updated with better information and I also changed the system in how I will be running this contest. Hopefully everything is easier to understand! Good luck!

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#69128 by TheSupreme Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:02 pm
irvinovich wrote:D

shh... you want to keep what you find a secret until you know what it actually is so that you have a better chance at winning. :)

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#69137 by traf Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:52 pm
Actually it's M, not D. Know your history :)

So all we know so far is one letter? That's it?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69152 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:20 am
Dominator, in durian.

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69154 by traf Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:23 am
DMAT-90, bought in Zergellin

Now was my earlier one wrong because it wasn't in the right form, or because it was just incorrect? I'm guessing it was just wrong, but hey . . . Flux :lol:

Also, just because it's not a planet, does that it mean it can't be ON a planet?

Finally, can it be the title of a mission?

Sorry for the millions of questions . . . i like to define the bounds :P

― William Howard Taft