All AstroFlux related contests go here
#62816 by AC-Archangel Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:11 pm
Give the players you tricked their accounts back and apologize for hacking. Ready? Go.

kill executor without lwg, phase blade , leech gland, shadowflames, and no resistance debuffers, any ship may be used.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62819 by Titir Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 am
Why not destroy regius with acid blaster only.No debuffs allowed. May use any other weapon for any other enemy. Hopefully it is not too much near impossible.... :) :)
Last edited by Titir on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

"By Failing to Prepare, you are Preparing to Fail"
Benjamin Franklin
#62841 by harculous Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:27 pm
Can i suggest a bunch of challenges?
1.Dont touch astroflux for 5 months(dont even enter for a visit,posting in forums is allowed).
2.Lift 20 kg weights at least 10-15 times on each of your arms every day.
3.Kill golden bq while using a wep with 100k dps and under,energy weapons and siphon arent allowed,no dot weapons and no debuffers,max of at least 90k hull calculated with both shield and hp together.
4.Kill 3 of the strongest depraved members on pvp in under 1 minute.
GL with that supreme,wishes from my heart the best of luck to you

They see me harcin', They hatin'
mom i will get up,Give me more 5 minutes !
#63639 by FIGHT4LIV3 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:53 pm
Challenge idea's:

1. try to get minimal 20 nezerian fighters in sarkinon in 1 screenshot (without zoomed out).

2. Judi vs Judi ( kill Judi with Judi ship and judi weapons)

3. Help someone to lvl up 5 times in a row!! He must lvl up 5 times in once and the player must be above lvl 20 :)

4. Survive the sun for like 30 sec ( Its possible, I saw someone do that)

I hope you will get luck :D
#63682 by Nightsky Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:33 am
Submissions are CLOSED

TheSupreme wrote:Submissions are CLOSED.
<-----

(maybe now some people might see it.)

Can I advertise my game in this forum? Others are allowed as well!