All AstroFlux related contests go here
#62780 by I_Am_Jarvis Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:37 am
Here's one. Kill Cleaner using only Nuke Launcher, piloting a Crystal. No artifacts, no elite techs, and no outside assistance, but all else goes.

Or go back to making those GIF's you offered to make for people but had stopped after making yours and the bleach bottle rocket :lol:

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#62782 by Perihelion Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:44 am
From the main Warp Gate in Cynapsian, run out to each planet (in any order) and back to the Warp Gate -- but you must keep your finger on your acceleration key at all times (default "W" key)! You may boost if you so choose, but you cannot decelerate at any time. You must fly over a planet to complete the challenge. You can do the planets in any order, but you must do them one after the other.

You can kill anything you want along the way. You can use any artifacts, weapons, or abilities you want -- however you can never stop moving and you can never take your finger of that gas pedal.
#62793 by GrayBeard Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:34 am
Kill Herivis in a non nexar ship with no teleport or flat corrosive weapons (hopefully this isn't too hard for you)

#62805 by Omicron Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:35 pm
Kill Commodore Herivis without specific weapons: Stacking Weapons, Shadow Flames, Nexar Weapons (Except: Projector, & Blaster Including: Nexar Ship Weapons), Noxium BFG, Noxium Spray, Particle Gun, Piraya, Plankton Siphon Gland, Electro Field, Hell Flames
No longer Shield ET, less Shield cooldown ET and no cooldown reducing artifacts.
No helpers
Every kind of debuff allowed.
All Ships allowed (Even ships with less cooldown)
Gud Luck
#62807 by TheSorrow Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:39 pm
Lol, these challenges should be interesting. My challenge: Kill the reguis using the Aurora ship, either the V1 or V2, doesn't really matter. You are only allowed to use the pre-installed weapon (boomerang) for damage, you must use slugs for an armor debuff, and only hk for shield debuff. You are not allowed to use any other weapon, including teleport. Good luck :)

Ps: You may not use q, e, r, and f xD

Shade
#62816 by AC-Archangel Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:11 pm
Give the players you tricked their accounts back and apologize for hacking. Ready? Go.

kill executor without lwg, phase blade , leech gland, shadowflames, and no resistance debuffers, any ship may be used.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62819 by Titir Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 am
Why not destroy regius with acid blaster only.No debuffs allowed. May use any other weapon for any other enemy. Hopefully it is not too much near impossible.... :) :)
Last edited by Titir on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

"By Failing to Prepare, you are Preparing to Fail"
Benjamin Franklin
#62841 by harculous Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:27 pm
Can i suggest a bunch of challenges?
1.Dont touch astroflux for 5 months(dont even enter for a visit,posting in forums is allowed).
2.Lift 20 kg weights at least 10-15 times on each of your arms every day.
3.Kill golden bq while using a wep with 100k dps and under,energy weapons and siphon arent allowed,no dot weapons and no debuffers,max of at least 90k hull calculated with both shield and hp together.
4.Kill 3 of the strongest depraved members on pvp in under 1 minute.
GL with that supreme,wishes from my heart the best of luck to you

They see me harcin', They hatin'
mom i will get up,Give me more 5 minutes !