All AstroFlux related contests go here
#61957 by I_Am_Jarvis Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:23 pm
Ok come on... I even had a small backup setup for when Im feelin too lazy to sit upright at the keyboard... (arrow keys and right click)

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#62001 by AC-Archangel Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:49 pm
Ps3 gamepad just beats all jarvis, the controller is so well designed that since its inception back in the days of the ps1, it hasnt needed any major change, other than making it wireless.

Playstation controllers are the windows xp of gaming O.o

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62004 by GrayBeard Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:41 pm
The only reason drac uses a ps3 controller as far as i know is because his 360 controller is broken, Until recently he has been using a 360 controller and not a ps3 controller :P

#62007 by I_Am_Jarvis Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:20 am
Pariahus wrote:Ps3 gamepad just beats all jarvis, the controller is so well designed that since its inception back in the days of the ps1, it hasnt needed any major change, other than making it wireless.

Playstation controllers are the windows xp of gaming O.o

Well no flippin wonder lag isn't an issue for some of you don't have lag issues when not even on a COMPUTER, using a KEYBOARD... Oh by the way, my computer used Windows XP, thank you very much... It's only issue, for me, is the processing speed (or something along those lines) being slower than that of other computers. Game speed is slowed by this, but then it's more... stable, so-to-speak.

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#62010 by GrayBeard Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:10 am
Because of my slow processor and my limited RAM when i switched from XP to 7 i had a whooping 20-40 FPS drop!

#62015 by Draconis Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:25 am
You misunderstand. Using a controller on a pc, not playing the game from a console. Beard is right, I do prefer the feel and layout of the xbox 360 controller. Since my stick went dead on both 360 controllers tho, after years of abuse, I had to break out the ps3 controllers. Next controller I buy will be a steam controller tho, that has touchpads instead of joysticks, this should allow me to use it as a mouse much more effectively.