All AstroFlux related contests go here
#60366 by GrayBeard Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:06 am
I still haven't gotten the flux rewards for the Clan icon contest and the Microwave contest, I was told by scythe i would get my rewards before the end of august buuut as we all know we are now in septemeber.

It would be great if i could get an update on when the flux should arrive in my account as private messages sent to scythe are pretty much always left unanswered for me for some reason.

#60367 by BrianN Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:11 am
Maybe the subway cards have dried up.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#60417 by GrayBeard Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:28 pm
I dislike it when people ignore my questions and while scythe might have no answers him telling me "i am going to tell the devs to give you your flux" would have more than sufficed. (i don't want pod codes i want the flux rewards)

#60423 by I_Am_Jarvis Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:59 pm
Haven't gotten mine either. Still waiting on that. In the mean time, though, at least I get to do some adv chip grinding for crucial weapon transfers for the Horror Pumpkin I got from a legendary Pod I got from daily login... only around 60 Pods opened... Not exactly what I was going for, but hey, it's better than what I already have...

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#60573 by GrayBeard Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:06 pm
Thanks a lot :D

Still wondering why there hasn't been any sales on ships for a month now though..Maybe there is a big sale soon ?