All AstroFlux related contests go here
#73491 by Bellatrix Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:33 am
Hello

I want to hold a contest, it is a pvp contest. Rules are simple, first one to 3 kills wins and moves on to the next round.

You can only use a T1 Winger, with only blaster as the only weapon/utility.

You can upgrade blaster, shield, hp, power and speed to what ever lvl you want, you can use what ever ET you want on those 5 upgrades but that is the only thing that is allowed.

You can use what ever arts you have avilable.

Prize will be 1400 adv chips.

If this sounds fun to you and you want to compete, please write below.

I will use this website (https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/) to pick who is fighting who.

Lets do the admissions for one week and after one week we will see who is competing and start the PVP then.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74750 by Bellatrix Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 am
A little late to the party, but lets see if more people want to participate, at least 4 of us.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74752 by Jpsi Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:20 pm
I think it might be fun.
I am not completely sure every match will finished by the death of one player. I think you need to think about what to do in case of a draw (and how to define a draw). We have some pretty powerful def arts, and blaster is not that powerful against some good def setup, but why not. Let's try.
I'm in.