All AstroFlux related contests go here
#41732 by porridgehead Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:44 pm
Posting this for Declan_Winter:

Greetings, Psychopeeps and Gentlesquids!
I’m now hosting a Tanker Vault Event, in which, you have to kill me in a set amount of time while I do not move, or fire back.

Rules are as follows:
Each player gets one turn, and a set amount of time to kill me, depending on their level.
Level 15< get 40 seconds, level 16-70 get 20 seconds, 71-100 get 10 seconds, and level 101> gets 5 seconds. (Players who have already won a previous event get Conc Sphere’d no matter their level.)
Rewards: The 3 players who kill me fastest during the event get 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes which are 100%, 50%, and 25% cargo respectively.
If you troll/PvP near the event, you will get banned from trying. I am NOT holding the cargo, so trolls wont get anything by killing me.

I host the even on Sundays, North American Central Timezone, somewhere from 6:00-9:00 PM (usually on the early end of that scale.)
#62111 by GrayBeard Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:09 pm
BayD3 wrote:Id say , It was just gone somehow... And this was long long ago. And since Declan almost never plays...

Stop bumping 9 month threads for no reason

#72011 by Denito Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:52 pm
LOOOL, this is so freaking funny, Idk why but it just is. Maybe its how you word it but mann :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trained By: The Supreme
Educated By: TheScythe, The Cen, DaGGerz, traf and Greg
General '-' of The Antor Federation
Future Mod and Master Pilot

Join The AF Communities Discord
https://discord.gg/sXSYF9k
#72479 by bolbi Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 pm
I'm pretty sure there's only one weapon that would one shot Declan's tanker, and that's EF.
Other's would be quick but only one would one shot

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"