For any non-flux problems you find in AstroFlux
#24831 by MAXI Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:39 pm

"and armed with high power plasters"

Done

"We want you to die. You are a statical anomaly which must be corrected for. Your only function is your ability to die." ~
#26093 by GuestNINJAS Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:34 pm
I was doing New Lifeform and i saw that interesting...

Done
Attachments
Lagged mission..png
Lagged mission...
Lagged mission..png (17.13 KiB) Viewed 8447 times

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.
#28623 by Myster_Corak Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:14 pm
Assasin.png
Assasin.png (21.49 KiB) Viewed 8211 times

I was reading the descriptions on the Assasin and noticed this. I think it should mean "breaks". Also in the upper description of the ship(I took no picture of) has a typo: "[...] Also, when not cloacked, the design is top notch."

art storage 1.png
art storage 1.png (24.38 KiB) Viewed 8211 times

art storage 2.png
art storage 2.png (11.41 KiB) Viewed 8211 times

As usual I mind the text saying to have the storage overloaded while it is perfectly filled .... but the point here is it does this with the wrong numbers asI have bought an extension! (certainly applies for all the extensions)

regards ~Corak the Mysterious

Remember the collection of good suggestions (by Pariahus): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4306

Now uses board style CA orbital
#29831 by Zhi Yuan Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:07 pm
Found the error by FaceBook Login to Fulzar @level1
Attachments
lol.PNG
Aureus Sidus Shard 88??? shouldn't it be Aureus Sidus Shard lvl 88???
lol.PNG (6.39 KiB) Viewed 8141 times

I'm not gone. I'm watching you.

~Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ - 9904910
VEGA Conflict
#31862 by Splat2018 Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:05 pm
When you die to the advectorian plasma torpedo, it says "Avectorian plasma tu rrr et"

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.