For any non-flux problems you find in AstroFlux
#71973 by thisguy27 Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 am
Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/fmbuej

Second time i've seen this. Mandrom is actually still in phase 1 and the hitboxes move as such , but the model moves as if it was in phase 2 ( faster spinning and whatnot ) and will constantly rubberband back into place since the model is moving way faster than it should. Not major or anything , weapons with autoaim or large aoe still aim/hit just fine but the parts are in different places than they seem which makes aiming annoying

As far as what causes it , i don't know myself but bolbi says that it happens when the swarm attacks it and starts breaking parts. When a player gets near this damaged mandrom it looks like it's entered phase 2 early.

Current Location: Luring thingies