For any non-flux problems you find in AstroFlux
#70915 by Mirabe Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:16 pm
More often than not, when I log in, the "welcome to x" window doesn't go completely away, which prevents clicking anywhere in that area. It prevents upgrading tech, purchasing or opening pods, etc. Please help fix this, it is getting unbearable. You can't even shoot if your mouse cursor is in this dead area. Thanks.
#70925 by bolbi Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:01 am
So you mean it doesn't go away as in never? Also might help to mention how you play the game (steam, astroflux.net, facebook, etc.) I play through Armorgames and it comes up for like five seconds (or however long the "welcome to x" thing stays up) and then it goes away.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#70929 by Jesright73 Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:10 am
i've been experiencing this for months (since one of the "bug fixes")

The welcome dialog does indeed disable all input until it fades out, and the map shows all planets as open (green text) during this time.
Anytime i go to change weapons or arts the moment i enter a system, i am unable to select anything until i close the weapon/arts window and reopen it after the welcome dialog fades.
The mouse cursor doesn't change to the "clickable link" graphic when hovering over weapons.
Ship navigation is possible for a brief moment upon entering, but then it is inoperable until the welcome dialog fades.

i use the mouse for ship movement (throttle, brakes, steering/aiming), and haven't tested this with keyboard input.

From these symptoms, my guess is that the client/server sync is being delayed after warping. Possibly intended.

firefox version 52
flash version 25
#70930 by bolbi Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 am
It's only trying to left click (can't remember if it applies to right click as well) in and around where the message appears. I can click near the edge of my screen when I experience this bug and it'll work like normal. I was confused on the first post cause I couldn't tell if they were talking anout it never going away or just that it is there for a few seconds.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#70947 by Jesright73 Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:02 pm
welcome.png
welcome.png (103.99 KiB) Viewed 357 times

It isn't visible, but the welcome dialog does have a slightly extended bounding box that blocks mouse input within its bounds until it fades out.

i tested this on Chrome and Steam, and the blocked mouse input happens with these as well. The other symptoms i stated didn't manifest in these two. Firefox appears to be the only one with the other symptoms.
#71507 by Mirabe Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm
Untitled.jpeg
Untitled.jpeg (163.61 KiB) Viewed 242 times
PROBLEM IS BACK!!!! I play on armorgames. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Canary and to no avail. I can't upgrade, buy, or open pods due to the invisible window! I am unable to complete missions... unable to shoot if my mouse wanders to the center of the screen... Fix this crap! I am getting sick of bugs that make the game unplayable, aside from the lag that gets worse every day. Are you even supporting this game anymore, or are we wasting our money on a server full of dead code?
Untitled.jpeg
Untitled.jpeg (163.61 KiB) Viewed 242 times