For any non-flux problems you find in AstroFlux
#73184 by bolbi Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:25 pm
I've had that happen to me before but only when I'm lagging really bad. I'm still unsure of what causes the displacement.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#73185 by Luibis Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:52 pm
Funny is that i dont lag other ships that time but later all was fine.
#73217 by Bellatrix Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:49 am
Luibis wrote:Funny is that i dont lag other ships that time but later all was fine.

This seems like a classic desync issue, your client is not in sync with the server. Questions is why you can have such low latency and still have the desync issues.

How old is your computer?

Nice video with the transmitter btw :) (when you are in vosran)

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#73309 by Shieldity Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:40 am
Bellatrix wrote:
Luibis wrote:Funny is that i dont lag other ships that time but later all was fine.

This seems like a classic desync issue, your client is not in sync with the server. Questions is why you can have such low latency and still have the desync issues.

How old is your computer?

Nice video with the transmitter btw :) (when you are in vosran)

Yup! Happened to me these days.. I killed someone with a desynched void tentacle :)

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73323 by Luibis Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:40 pm
My computer is 1 year old and i think its not problem same my net is very good but always thes shits dont let play game easy. Ty for waching and posting your minds about vid :)