For any non-flux problems you find in AstroFlux
#71883 by Smeagol Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 am
Stuck on the spinning A again.
Can't load the game

Smeagol...
#71885 by Splat2012 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 am
I can confirm this is happening too.

This is sad, how a game which had quite a bit of potential has dIed...
#71887 by Luibis Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 pm
I cant joint to with armorgames and .net to spining A i think they adding something becoz email disapier on login tab so always after some update it hapens.
#71888 by Dmitry Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:53 pm
Yea looks like new update didn't take so well. If I recall, this has happened in the past, but was patched pretty quickly.
#71889 by Reflection_Geek Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 pm
I remember logging out in Fulzar PvE; haven't been able to play for the past 2-2.5h. Stuck on the spinning A too.

"Life for the sake of life means nothing." - Bra'tac
#71891 by The Real 12644669 Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 pm
Dmitry wrote:Yea looks like new update didn't take so well. If I recall, this has happened in the past, but was patched pretty quickly.

If I remember right, last time it took them almost 8 hours :(

Summation
#71892 by Chris22 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:01 pm
The Real 12644669 wrote:
Dmitry wrote:Yea looks like new update didn't take so well. If I recall, this has happened in the past, but was patched pretty quickly.

If its emperor release I will gladly wait. If not :evil:
#71905 by Snake Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:16 pm
anyone got any suggestions/reccomnedations on other online (free) space shooter mmo games ??

at this point I'm all ears!

Snake
#71913 by Reflection_Geek Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm
Snake wrote:anyone got any suggestions/reccomnedations on other online (free) space shooter mmo games ??

Snake

Try Endless Sky, it's one of the games I found while astroflux was down. It's on Steam tho, and not an MMO, and not really a space shooter, and I'm not sure why I came up with this anymore

"Life for the sake of life means nothing." - Bra'tac
#71924 by Snake Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:16 pm
Reflection_Geek wrote:
Snake wrote:anyone got any suggestions/reccomnedations on other online (free) space shooter mmo games ??

Snake

Try Endless Sky, it's one of the games I found while astroflux was down. It's on Steam tho, and not an MMO, and not really a space shooter, and I'm not sure why I came up with this anymore

lol ok.. i also found "fractured Space" haven't tried it yet tho......
#71936 by bolbi Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:44 pm
The Real 12644669 wrote:

8 hours seems pretty quick considering how quick the updates are.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"