What the Flux? If you have any issues buying or spending flux, please post here
#71495 by Campbell527 Thu May 18, 2017 12:38 am
Hi! I have been playing the game for about a week now, and I decided to purchase the 59$ bundle. I was satisfied with my purchase, but then I accendently bought the Aureus Judicator ship while I was wasn't really paying attension to the game. Is it possible for you guys to take that ship out of my account and to refund me with at least some of the flux? My account name is eleytria and I play on steam.
#71496 by traf Thu May 18, 2017 2:05 am
To have any possibility of a fix, your level and ID are needed.

Find your ID by typing /myid in the chat bar and pressing enter.

To be honest, a refund is super unlikely, especially since there's a confirmation dialogue before you purchase anything. Try paying attention next time.

The judicator is still a good ship though :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft