What the Flux? If you have any issues buying or spending flux, please post here
#70501 by Chris22 Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:38 am
I finished first and this is what I got....I know its a known bug but if devs ever come back from the dead I'll take the other 600 flux I'm owed.

BabaYaga
Attachments
i116^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
i116^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (220.24 KiB) Viewed 631 times
#70504 by BrianN Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:17 am
Hey you got a higher % than most people have!

The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
#70509 by TheSupreme Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:16 pm
lol.. why do you think us in depraved no longer care about dominating the leader board?
#pointless

ImageImage

#70510 by Chris22 Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:02 pm
Well not really if the Devs end up giving out the right amount of flux to the winners after the fact.
#70542 by BrianN Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 pm
TheSupreme wrote:lol.. why do you think us in depraved no longer care about dominating the leader board?
#pointless

IDK, TheScript is certainly having fun killing people in dm before the match even starts...

#70549 by TheSupreme Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:18 pm
Chris22 wrote:Well not really if the Devs end up giving out the right amount of flux to the winners after the fact.

1000 flux is not enough to motivate.

ImageImage

#70550 by TheCen Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:19 pm
TheSupreme wrote:
Chris22 wrote:Well not really if the Devs end up giving out the right amount of flux to the winners after the fact.

There used to not be awards given at all. During that time we had many players that played just because it was FUN. No, need to give out awards when it's all just for FUN. But, that's none of my business.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#70552 by TheSupreme Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:35 pm
TheCen wrote:
TheSupreme wrote:

There used to not be awards given at all. During that time we had many players that played just because it was FUN. No, need to give out awards when it's all just for FUN. But, that's none of my business.

You misunderstand pvp entirely, but then again you don't play it either. ;)

ImageImage

#70559 by TheCen Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 pm
TheSupreme wrote:
TheCen wrote:
TheSupreme wrote:

You misunderstand pvp entirely, but then again you don't play it either. ;)

I don't misunderstand PVP at all? I used to play it regularly. Then.. they added rewards that made players cheat the system to gain the most points. That's... not fun. It's never fun when a system is put into place that causes players to manipulate the system as much as possible to win. That's when PVP lost it's FUN. It never gained the FUN back because we literally lost the majority of the PVP players because people manipulated the system to win. But, go on. Tell me that I don't know what I am talking about. Even though, I lived through that pathetic time period of the game.

They still offer awards and it still causes people to bitch and complain about not receiving enough flux. Boo freaking hoo! Who the freak cares that you didn't get awarded your Flux from a broken system? No one.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#70560 by BrianN Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:06 pm
#MAFA

#70588 by Chris22 Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:07 am
TheSupreme wrote:

It will end up being more then that because I'm going to get first now until the game ends so more like 100bazillion.
#70791 by Bellatrix Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:17 am
Lol game ends because devs can't afford to pay up Chris ☺️

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#70800 by Chris22 Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:35 pm
Bellatrix wrote:Lol game ends because devs can't afford to pay up Chris ☺️

:lol:
#71506 by Chris22 Thu May 18, 2017 6:13 pm
Any way I can get mine reimbursed as well kumo?
#71659 by Chris22 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:10 am
Well just finished 1st for May and only got 400 flux. So now owed 1200 flux. Also pods that give out 2 and 4 flux are all giving out 1 less flux per pod.