What the Flux? If you have any issues buying or spending flux, please post here
#71341 by drnspider Tue May 02, 2017 3:51 am
So i won the pvp leaderboard and i got less flux than expected. The prize for first is suposed to be 1000 flux!! 0th place shouldnt exist :D and also the month was wrong.

This should be priority Devs!!

Edit: having those 600 flux would be nice, ill no charge interest on them so ill wait.
Attachments
1st place bug.png
Please Fix
1st place bug.png (192.63 KiB) Viewed 567 times
Last edited by drnspider on Tue May 02, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
#71342 by BrianN Tue May 02, 2017 4:26 am
0th on the May PvP ladder?

The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
#71343 by bolbi Tue May 02, 2017 6:08 am
It's bugged BrianN I pretty sure it consistently says you are one place higher than you actually placed, wether this is something to do with the wrong flux amounts, I've no clue.

Edit: just reread what you said ummm... Never took note of what month it was saying it was for never really payed that much attention.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#71384 by Gamber0x Fri May 05, 2017 9:29 am
Confirm, becouse the 2nd place get 1k flux, so Bolbi you are right.
Devs please fix it!
#71385 by TheSpark Fri May 05, 2017 9:56 am
taking into account that pvp may 2016 leaderboard wasn't fixed i can only wish you good luck xd

TheDepraved
#71505 by Kumo Thu May 18, 2017 5:19 pm
I'm working on fixing the bug, a fix should be released shortly. In the meantime I have reimbursed you the missing flux.
#71508 by drnspider Thu May 18, 2017 6:40 pm
Kumo wrote:I'm working on fixing the bug, a fix should be released shortly. In the meantime I have reimbursed you the missing flux.

:) i had already lost all hope :) ty so much Kumo. Its good to see that the devs still arround, this game is great and would hate to see it go down ;) .

I guess its time to pvp then :) i had stopped to play that much because of this bug but well let the matches begin!

It would be nice if you could help chris also :) :) viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11965