What the Flux? If you have any issues buying or spending flux, please post here
#68366 by Order Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:17 am
I purchased flux around a hour before the Christmas sale ended but I didn't receive it until a day after. And when the flux finally came through it was only the normal amount and not the amount I would have gotten with the Christmas sale. I was about to contact the devs with the fact that I hadn't gotten flux but it ended up coming through but I didn't get the right amount of flux.

- Sorry this is so late but I was told to pm a dev about it (which I did) and then I was told by a mod to post it here.

Anyway thanks to anyone who can get back to me on this issue.

- Order

“Together, they would watch everything that was so carefully planned collapse, and they would smile at the beauty of destruction.”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief